forum

Nightmare/Dream game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Rules are simple

Whenever you have a Dream or nightmare, tell us about it here. You can also share nightmares or dreams you’ve had in the past.
samX500
A strange nightmare that I remember I had very often. There is a small indie game called monster evolution that I thought was quite fun, though it wasn't among my favorite, and I remember that every time I would play this game, I would have nightmare about it. I remember those nightmare because I have no idea as to why this game in particular, which isn't scary at all, would give me nightmare so consistently.
pentaqola
now... i had this nightmare that involves mostly my older sibling, and my younger cousin. i cannot remember if it is two separate nightmares or it is the same one, but eh... it could be the same

it starts at my house and a possibly older me... i am in my older sibling's room, with them of course. we were having fun talking about whatever we were talking about. until... just... out of nowhere, my older sibling snapped and made demonic movements and noises. that is when i ran out of the room and get a crucifix necklace from my room, worse part is that i do indeed have a crucifix necklace on my window before. i then went back to my older sibling to only see that they are okay, they didn't even say anything about what happened.

the nightmare then skipped over from noon to night. i was walking from the living room to the kitchen, if i am correct i might be going to off the light from the kitchen. i noticed my room, it looks extremely dark. it looks like a whole different room, and that is because there is no window and no other furniture. my younger cousin was standing there, looking at me dead in the eye. i seemed confused, as my younger cousin don't usually act like that (they are scared of the dark, they wouldn't be standing there). it took a few seconds of staring at my younger cousin until i hear someone screaming, which i assume it was me because i was in distress at that moment.

i remember this nightmare extremely clear, but not if they were the same one...
Topic Starter
Ashton
I just had a nightmare where I substituted for my old elementary school.. (I remember having actual fun... though I was skipping my own school). didn’t get paid because I was being accused of wrapping a bird to a pole and letting it die. The person accusing me was a lunch supervisor. They followed me all the way back to my own school where they screamed “I will win!!”

So, I get back to school and turns out I’m late. I wake up.
Zelzatter Zero
Things started when I'm just take a nap. I was in the supermarket, on the elevator with a mysterious kid music playing in the background (I think it's a Kikuo songs cuz it sounds familiar). When I was midway, I slipped my leg out of the stair (in some magical way), stuck in the side of the elevator and died painfully there.
Topic Starter
Ashton
I re read my dream and it was a weird experience...

I remember that dream quite well. I remember having it and how I felt, even though it was 7 months ago.

Well, last night I had another weird dream.

I was at my old daycare, we were on a trip. A tornado was happening and we had to leave the site we were at. Before we left, we all decided to use the bathroom. I was trying to search for the bathroom but was panicking because I couldn’t find it and the tornado was getting closer and closer. I remember we escaped safely but then I woke up.
Nate Bait
Context: a few days prior to my dream there was a shootout only a couple of blocks away from my school, between two students.

so in my dream, i was at school outside in the "quad" area, until suddenly a full shootout occurred in school during school hours. i frantically ran and managed to get away safely, however the emotion and panic in an event that was not actually happening was tremendous.

crazy what the subconscious can do.

extra notes: there was only one fatality in the real incident.
pentaqola
So... its a simple little dream, but it is a little weird.

I was preparing for school, the usual stuff, you guessed it. I decided to go on my laptop just to check on the forums, but as soon as the home screen of this website loaded, something seemed off. It is obvious, the website isn't in its dark theme, but it is now an eye piercing LIGHT THEME.

I was devastated, and then that is the moment the dream ends and i am back to sleeping with not a single dream even coming up.

i do not know why my brain spat that dream out but okay.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I am not sure why, but every time I start having a lucid dream, the dream tries to kill me.

I was dreaming that I was in a bus when I realized that I was in a dream, right after that the bus starts to overturn, I manage to survive, all the other people seem to have disappeared.

Right after, I started wondering what would happen if I kept exploring, so I flew for a few minutes, it was hard to control by the way.
Topic Starter
Ashton
I recently had one of my scariest nightmares in a long time
I was on vacation at a kids hotel, the thing is however, the cartoon that the hotel was themed after was infamous for hosting many child molesters. To cut to the chase I got caught by them.
I must have escaped but then later I accidentally sownloaded a virus that spammed me with really scary images of my kid nappers
And there had been many, MANY stories of this children’s group molesting children. There was a story by someone named Andre 34 (I have no idea where that name came from) who was molested and escaped.
Basically the hotel was divided into two groups; one with real, honest, and safe people. And the other ‘advertising group’ who ran the children cartoon and they were the molesters.
I can remember the sequences and I like reviewing my nightmares so I’ll write them down;
1) I’m at a hotel with parents. I wake up early and remember I left my laptop charger on a chair in the hotel lobby. It’s 12:45pm and they close at 1:am
2) in the lobby, the nice (and safe) female attendant is helping somebody with something. I forget which room my parents were in so I thought I’d ask her. She tells me soon after (room 122 or something) and I head my way up.
3) I realize I went up on the complete opposite side and that I had to walk around the entire hotel to return to my room (the hotel is circular shaped, two levels)
4) As I’m walking a creepy man asks me to look in a box. At first I’m hesitant but then one of his friends starts walking towards me and I get frightened. I open the box and see a costume in it. He says something really creepy like “you can help me in it” and I run away crazily.
5) The lobby is now closed but I see people dressed in uniforms and ear mic’s below. A man is guarding the door and I’m banging on it, asking for help. He is ignoring me.!It takes a while but one of the other people with a uniform lets me in, and I tell them what’s happening. (These people are NOT safe normal employees).
6) They abruptly tell me the truth about the cartoon company, and says that everybody employed in that company is a molester. They grab me and bring me into a plane.
7) The plane is driving away but is attached to another plane. This was really strange because it made no sense and I had no idea why. I’d like to think someone was trying to save me but my nightmare didn’t really make it clear.
8) The plane crashes and it’s really fuzzy until the time I look at my phone, and see extremely scary and strange photos of shirtless men smiling in the form of applications on my phone.
9) I try to delete them but every time I delete an application-photo a new one takes it place. I wake up at this point in a sweat and throbbing headache
It’s ironic because I remember an hourish ago I watched this https://youtu.be/I7q9Zc95XBo
And just as I was about to sleep I told myself “I’m definitely getting nightmares now lol”