forum

abraker redraws your avatar 2.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Ah hello! So since my first thread was so popular I decided to give it another shot. In fact many people outside of OT decided to drop by, and had I not ended where I did, I would have probably drowned in my own pile of melted crayons. I still don't know if I would have died from the burns or suffocation. . . anyway, just so I don't get overflowed with requests there are conditions. First, you are in OT. If you are new to OT, congratz, you got this far! If you are a denizen, please make the fellow foreigners as comfy here as possible. So being in OT means being in the great land of wild things, and as the head of OT Royal Society of Quality, I ask of a small shitposting contribution as payment for the request. It not need be too fancy, just enough to be to feed the starving thread and post deprived masses. See this is a very small place in the whole osu ecosystem:

G&R has plenty to feed its people. They got the "play moar" as an official post and people have gotten fat munching on just that. Meanwhile OT has scraps. SCRAPS! Poor people necro threads just to get by. It's AWFUL! Please, please when you make your contribution, please link it in your request. Thank you!

Second, I ask you answer this 69 question form for an OT study. The form with the questions is found here: https://forms.gle/DL5mMTpU41mDAd7G7. You will be presented a code at the end. Please include it with your request.
Tad Fibonacci
So you experiment portals on foreigners in a separate dimension from OT.

Smart.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can’t believe I spent 20 mins on this
levesterz

abraker wrote:

Nice
Avian dinosaur
>>4

please don't let "nice" chain happen
levesterz
i wonder anyone complete the questionaire
cravenfiner
where do i send my request and code
Serraionga
Topic Starter
abraker
post your request, link to contribution, and code in this forum
edelynn
uwu mine pls, i wanna see it uwu
Cahyono29
thats a really nice map
Topic Starter
abraker
do people even read the first post?
levesterz
i believe the questionare have ending
day 2 of clicking next
cravenfiner
i found a way to cheat the questionnaire and now i have the code but i feel dirty
Topic Starter
abraker
that's fine so long as the code is correct
Epic
the questionnaire is the most cancerous yet scariest thing ive ever seen
Ska
maybe the real treasure is the friends we made along the way
levesterz
Day 3 of the infinate questionare

Head toward hope
Aiseca
/kill @e
levesterz
pepe is speaking
the fine froggo speak for the first time
Topic Starter
abraker
mmmmmmmmm
Serraionga
Information.
mmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Destination: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Coordinates: X: 338195.2741 / Y: 975732.2649
Environment: MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM
Temperature: 25 sp6a͏g̀̕h̴̸͟s̡͝g͏҉̕͢͜&̧/̀͏͘͞65 units
Distinct features: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Topic Starter
abraker
bad portal

BAD
levesterz
Day 4 of questionare
Pepe is our lord and saviour. We mudt follow his order. We must worship him built war ship in the shape of the frog and set sail to the seven sea. Sea sea seee green black sparkly heheheheheheje
DirgeControl
Oh mummy