dt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
does dt farming make you a bad player?
Vuelo Eluko
no? i mean it depends who you ask
some people think any kind of farming makes you a bad player
i think you're pretty much the average kind of player that joined in the last couple of years
high aim low acc
whack-a-mole player
but there's no wrong way to play so do whatever
Endaris
Bad depends on perspective.
It makes you a one-sided player for sure.
Justified
Based on the acc of your plays, perhaps.
I would recommend playing no-mod, but if you still want to be a dt aim one trick then do what you want
UnnamedBeast
one trick = bad player
Momori
Being a DT one trick player is not a good thing
Try something else for a bit.
lifeline
Dont feel bad. Look at mine.
Juuuuuuuuul
As long as you're enjoying clicking circles, you're not bad,
no matter the mod, no matter how much farm, no matter if others are telling you're bad.

The bad ones are people who are not enjoying the game anymore ,but they keep trying hard only to prove they're better than others.

Have fun.
Brainage
I wouldn't call you or anyone who DT farms a bad player. However it's probably for the best to not play ONLY DT every single day for years on end. It's good to try different things and play with different mods and improve yourself in all aspects of the game.
Topic Starter
xd
Vuelo Eluko

shigenobu wrote:

some people who commented wanted to give insight but were kind of hypocritical

don't call me a one trick dt player look at your own profiles LOL :D
??? Lol
were you looking for non-dt player takes on what it means to be a dt player?
I don't get you
Besides you're the one calling yourself a dt player
Topic Starter
xD
Vuelo Eluko
17 of my top 100 aren't
and you're the one who was insecure enough about it to make a thread, I don't care. I accept DT is overweighted and even if only 20% of my playcount is DT that will be 80% of my top ranks
mulraf
personally i don't see a problem and i also don't think dt is nessercarily overweighted. it's just that different people have different skillsets and approaches. if you enjoy game go on, if not then change. it's as simple as that.
the only problem i see is your attitude. vuelo was the only one who didn't call you a one-trick and whatever plays he has doesn't make his point less valid. the others who did call you a one trick actually have pretty diverse top plays. if you don't want to be labeled something, don't label yourself as that lol