forum

[Archived] osu! crashes when attempting to upload a mania beatmap.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vietnamios4
Hello, I am trying to make an osu!mania beatmap, when I try to upload it, osu! crashes and the only thing that happens is a window that says "osu! has crashed!" I have tried restarting osu!, closing osu! and opening osu!, even playing a beatmap (which works) and tried uploading and it still crashes, is there a resolve to this problem?

osu! version: 20190808.3
Flanster
For starters, click on the image under "osu! crashed" and paste the crash code here.
KingKensius
I have the same problem, but somehow it mysteriously uploaded my beatmap(mania)
Enie

Flanster wrote:

For starters, click on the image under "osu! crashed" and paste the crash code here.

something like this?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=zLdWjjmfhGIAbwHxAicmBg7lb2O6WYiWbVmCnSrWtoOpw.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zFho0z099ESHNsmMxBL03AWhkA9XE.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zqTERt_w0z5yluumfRA==.#=zN4Pv1eI=.#=zSZBCUle14cwKKaFVPZ8e1NE=(#=z9XprVhslDWBetU4_2LIZWVg= #=zPv1NqE0=)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at #=zqTERt_w0z5yluumfRA==.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zSDD_rCgqHZiSYDcwTA==.#=z7x3EK56vObix(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zpP9eH_w=)
at #=zvRmnI7_85WJO69c66UmAT0k=.#=zzAhrWWo=(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zxFaLbyw=)
at #=znrYzyqCAFLmQ98TS6rTXn1g=.#=zuZfMp_Y2S7RUDM7f$w==(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zpP9eH_w=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=znrYzyqCAFLmQ98TS6rTXn1g=.#=zK_2sdBo=()
at #=zSDD_rCgqHZiSYDcwTA==.#=zK_2sdBo=()
at #=z7nkahSJ$FnFDLi3_tg==.#=zYIIngC2PcknM(String #=zhaCdrj9AwDe1, Boolean #=zqXdsO1ifj$PBgfBRCF0Y$Ro=, Boolean #=z365tPhrZ$PudZDX0OQ==)
Flanster

[MY]iEne wrote:

System.NullReferenceException

Are you having the same issue or a different one?
Noch Einen
mine same problem but different code i think

here, System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=zLdWjjmfhGIAbwHxAicmBg7lb2O6WYiWbVmCnSrWtoOpw.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zFho0z099ESHNsmMxBL03AWhkA9XE.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zqTERt_w0z5yluumfRA==.#=zN4Pv1eI=.#=zSZBCUle14cwKKaFVPZ8e1NE=(#=z9XprVhslDWBetU4_2LIZWVg= #=zPv1NqE0=)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
at #=zqTERt_w0z5yluumfRA==.#=zg2uu2nI=()
at #=zSDD_rCgqHZiSYDcwTA==.#=z7x3EK56vObix(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zpP9eH_w=)
at #=zvRmnI7_85WJO69c66UmAT0k=.#=zzAhrWWo=(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zxFaLbyw=)
at #=znrYzyqCAFLmQ98TS6rTXn1g=.#=zuZfMp_Y2S7RUDM7f$w==(Object #=zTMG0Nr4=, EventArgs #=zpP9eH_w=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #=znrYzyqCAFLmQ98TS6rTXn1g=.#=zK_2sdBo=()
at #=zSDD_rCgqHZiSYDcwTA==.#=zK_2sdBo=()
at #=z7nkahSJ$FnFDLi3_tg==.#=zYIIngC2PcknM(String #=zhaCdrj9AwDe1, Boolean #=zqXdsO1ifj$PBgfBRCF0Y$Ro=, Boolean #=z365tPhrZ$PudZDX0OQ==)
Death
They're the same crash code. I believe the devs are already aware of the issue.
Noch Einen

Death wrote:

They're the same crash code. I believe the devs are already aware of the issue.

ah is that so, my apologize, then my chrome is dumb (i literaly ctrl+F it, no matched sentence there)
Enie

Flanster wrote:

[MY]iEne wrote:

the same issue
Death

[MY]iEne wrote:

Flanster wrote:

[MY]iEne wrote:

the same issue
This should already be fixed. Did you update your client, try to upload a map, and get the same error just now? Or did you just happen to respond late?