forum

[resolved] I can not open osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shime
Problem details: when I try to open osu!, it crashes

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190716.5 (latest)
Death
Instead of just putting a title and leaving the rest of your post blank, details are usually helpful. That's why there is a template for posts in the first place.

Does the game open and then crash? Are you receiving any error messages? Have you tried restarting your computer? Does the game appear in your task manager for a bit and then disappear? Have you installed any updates recently? etc etc.
Topic Starter
shime
The game does not open, as soon as I try to open it it gives an error. I tried restarting the computer but it did not help. The game also does not appear in the task manager. I did not install any updates
Death
Check your event viewer for any crash logs and post whatever you find (there may be more than one log). https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/638421?start=6231904
Topic Starter
shime
Приложение: osu!.exe Версия платформы: v4.0.30319 Описание. Процесс был завершен из-за необработанного исключения. Сведения об исключении: System.AccessViolationException в OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Wgl.CreateContext(IntPtr) в OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLContext+TemporaryContext..ctor(OpenTK.INativeWindow) в OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLContext..ctor(OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsMode, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinWindowInfo, OpenTK.Graphics.IGraphicsContext, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextFlags) в OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinFactory.CreateGLContext(OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsMode, OpenTK.Platform.IWindowInfo, OpenTK.Graphics.IGraphicsContext, Boolean, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextFlags) в OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsMode, OpenTK.Platform.IWindowInfo, OpenTK.Graphics.IGraphicsContext, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextFlags) в #=z3e1p6I9R54_K3OxKQFG9gJXQ2H99.#=zvZdpGF8=(Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextFlags) в #=zxPjOqEOdYV6Ix8JK4jlmkhU=.#=zXf73tP8M7Hc_(OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextFlags) в #=zxPjOqEOdYV6Ix8JK4jlmkhU=.OnHandleCreated(System.EventArgs) в #=ziWCmDLOsCXzhJFWTIQUHUrQ0MDU0.OnHandleCreated(System.EventArgs) в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в #=zWZ71AgfiwHmCFNnPGjbnMPA=.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(System.Windows.Forms.Message ByRef) в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
Death
What GPU do you have?

Also I'm assuming you've been able to run osu! fine in the past, correct? If so, please try restarting your computer if yuo haven't already.
Topic Starter
shime
I do not have a video card. I use the built-in processor, so I don’t know what GPU I have.

I launched osu! only last night, today for some reason it does not want to be launched
Death
Yeah, try restarting then.

I'm assuming you have an Intel processor then? You should be able to download drivers for that on Intel's website. Searching for your CPU there should bring up graphics driver results.
Topic Starter
shime
Thanks! I installed the driver and it helped