forum

how to have a life?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phantomicious
yeah, Im taking a week off from osu to let my hand fully recover but I got nothing to do now except working and I feel empty and want to die, ye what an edge lord I know.

I used to draw a lot for 2 years but now whenever I try to draw I yawn a lot so I kinda gave up on drawing since I figured its probably not for me.
Kingironside
I work out in my free time and it helps me feel better overall. I know its hard to do other things while playing osu since it can be so damn addictive. There are always other games out there if you wanna play somthing, otherwise reading some books or heck just cooking a nice meal can be a good pastime. Best thing though would just be to get some friends together and hang our for a while.
Foxpal
You need to balance your osu! life with your real one!! Try looking around online for some fun activities in your area, call up some friends, go biking, play some pokemon go, spend some time with your family! There are so many things you can do, you just need to look around a bit! I hope your hand recovers well! :3
MrSparklepants
I don't have a life, but when I take breaks from osu! I usually just watch anime.
makemecool123
Do something productive like drawing or editing videos as a hobby. I forgot you have to have time to yourself and your friends too or do some chores as a goal.
ASHIQUL
isnt this supposed to be in off topic,
so people can make funny things like memes and jokes?
Tennes
you can kidnap me, i've no life. I mean i do have a life, but i do nothing within that life. I just kind of failed at certain parts of adulting, so instead of having a mid-life crisis, I'm here playing osu religiously and not taking fresh air every once in a while
squartatrice_
Everybody has his own life and we lives it like we want, so it's stupid think that you don't have a life because you're enjoying osu!
Tennes

NekiSdoppiaMEME wrote:

Everybody has his own life and we lives it like we want, so it's stupid think that you don't have a life because you're enjoying osu!

debatable
Marc_Okubo

NekiSdoppiaMEME wrote:

good point
SpasticSurgeon
I have this problem. I'm quite bored a lot of the time so when I get into osu! it's very stimulating for me, like a drug or something. The problem is that I push my hands too much like you during the addiction phase and now I'm having to slowly work up my stamina, do a lot of stretches, warm water/cold water treatments just to see if I can get into playing without feeling much pain or numbness. Right now I'm even trying to do most daily tasks with my left hand because I want to give my right hand a break.

Anyway, I'm bored most of the time anyway, mostly seeing if there are any interesting games on steam, gamepass, browsing reddit or youtube for something interesting while I procrastinate college work... Whatever you do with your life is having a life though.
Porco112
To be honest who even care? There is a lot of people in the world. At the end of the day doesn't matter what life you will do. So Chill and do it what you wanna do before the time end
Kingston_old_1
Start exercising and go for walks. Anything to refresh your mind..
I like to longboard- Feels super refreshing, especially now that its getting colder outside..
Coming home after a few hours and taking a warm shower makes me feel so great
Tad Fibonacci
You can start browsing OT for quality contents.
zedah
just watch anime
abraker
Syako
Don't play osu! but .. well its impossible