forum

General American Football Theard.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
It's a different kind of football where you throw a ball and you catch.

Touchdown!!!!

Are y'all ready for the American football season this month?
IppE
Handegg?
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

IppE wrote:

Handegg?
Look like it.
Baron Nefarious

IppE wrote:

Handegg?
Yeah, handegg. Nice to get that out of the way right at the start.
Mianki
lol theard
silmarilen
Vish024
Would you like to know where to shove your American football?
jjrocks
This is an international forum. The only interest you might possible see is from Americans and even then, some Americans just don't care about American Football

also, good job on spelling "thread"
Kanye West

jjrocks wrote:

This is an international forum. The only interest you might possible see is from Americans and even then, some Americans just don't care about American Football

also, good job on spelling "thread"
I am an American and I do not care about football. But I do care about football.
dkun
lol american football

let's all tackle each other because it's totally fun to watch people hurt each other
silmarilen
lets play an english sport but put on huge body protections because otherwise we might get hurt
MMzz
American football is like rugby for pussies.
tyrael6192

MMzz wrote:

American football is like rugby for pussies.
Vext_old

dkun wrote:

lol american football

let's all tackle each other because it's totally fun to watch people hurt each other
Wait, that's wrestling.
thelewa

silmarilen wrote:

lets play an english sport but put on huge body protections because otherwise we might get hurt
Pegram
touchdown

/thread plz
JonnyThatJonny
Rugby 8-)
Baron Nefarious
Lol, is rugby the reason English people have terrible teeth? But really, if pro football players didn't have protection, well they would never have made it that far. Besides, they're steroid-fueled monsters and Rugby players would be pissing their little shorts if put up against American football players, protection or otherwise.

dkun wrote:

it's totally fun to watch people hurt each other
Are you implying it isn't? Disregarding that you're a man, how can you not find violence entertaining? Case in point:

Damn, maybe I should make an MMA thread. Is anyone watching Strikeforce on Saturday?

@below, I asked a simple question. It's not as though violence detracts from entertainment and there are other reasons to watch football.
Kanye West

Baron Nefarious wrote:

Disregarding that you're a man, how can you not find violence entertaining?
Now this is plain ignorant; everyone doesn't think the same way as you. Not really sure whether trolling or serious, if trolling:

1. Please get better at it, and

2. Wrong forum
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Well, does Americans ever want to post something on the soccer thread?
Sync
What's so bad about American football?

If you don't like it then don't post.

To each his own.

(this isn't OT)
thelewa
Well first of all

it's American

I got nothing else
show more