forum

Osu!Craft (An Osu Tourney with Minecraft in it.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LordBravery
Currently, I'm just testing the idea. It would be nice to know if anyone's interested in it. Here's the idea.

IDEA

So, you can either apply as a team of two or apply with just yourself and be paired with another player. One player must have Minecraft and the other plays Osu. There are no ranking restrictions and the nor the Osu player or the Minecraft player may use mods.

WHAT THE MINECRAFT PLAYER DOES
The MC player will be sent a server of which they will join, once they join, they will be given a task. The player must complete the task and then show a staff member who will also be on the server (I will probably need some staff- feel free to express interest.)

WHAT THE OSU PLAYER DOES
The Osu player will lay in wait until the MC player finishes their task. After the MC player finishes the task the Osu player will be given the first map in a list of 5 the 5 maps will vary in difficulty. After the Osu player has completed the map and confirmed it via sending a screenshot, the MC player is given another task.

HOW TO WIN
Only after the Osu player has completed all 5 maps the team will win.

CONCLUSION
So, if you like the idea, express some interest below. Depending on how much interest this gets, I will start fleshing out everything a bit more.

(Credit to https://www.deviantart.com/akatzukocobain [Akatzuko] for osu pixel art. I will take down the image if you do not want it here!)

EDIT

Fixed a mistake with the formatting. I'm going to make an official post for Osu!Craft soon, but I got to flesh it out a bit more! This got a few more replies than I expected it to xD
Ho Ping
Sounds interesting
xenonius
epic
Karasmic
YES
Kron05
This seems like the kind of thing I'd love to spectate but I wouldn't play in it
me and leeb are pl aying
Sylveonx
sounds super interesting
Id love to participate or referee for both minecraft and/or osu, hmu if ur serious about setting this up!
_gt
epic
Chrll
yes.
im osu
nice
Degrassmycat
If Xeno does the Osu part, I'm down to do the Minecraft part.
Prade
epic
eerie
yes pls
ShadowWolf
Epic
Haxwill
Looks fun
Draos
What are the 5 maps?
GrimerDeath
Yes! good idea!
CCleanerShot
what
the
fuck

how do I sign up?
layne
sounds fun af
Izz
yes pls
Carcinogenesis
wtf
KuDa07
dale vamos a ello
woahsia
Sounds like a decent idea but please have enough staff to properly watch both the MC server and the players in osu
Mirthille
yes
LelPop
Epic
[-Evil-]
This sounds just amazing
kirby mix
SOUNDS VERY INTERESTIBG
chiv
wait this is actually epic
bipedalcat
seems legit