forum

[resolved] I can't play using my account (coz of email issues)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaniken
My account's email won't work (like totally) so I now have trouble accessing this account in other computer (i.e account verification through email). In short, I can't play using this account no more! Tried to make a new one but just got some fvcking Server-side Error issues. I heard, that it's to prevent someone from multi-accounting. I mean this is good most of the time but a worse one to those who want to play the game badly but taken the privilege to do so

Now I'm stuck playing offline mode. Wish peppy would see this.

osu! version: Stable 20190608.2
Death
Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh if you can't verify. Please don't create new accounts, that can get you in quite a bit of trouble regardless of the reason you chose to do so.
Topic Starter
Kaniken

Death wrote:

Send an email to accounts@ppy.sh if you can't verify. Please don't create new accounts, that can get you in quite a bit of trouble regardless of the reason you chose to do so.

Glad someone from Support Team is helping me out. Do I get response from this quickly? Thank you for seeing this one, appreciate it.
Death
Response time can vary, but hopefully it should be fairly quick for this issue.

In the mean time, if you are just having email issues you can try changing your email from your account's settings page to one that works. You can also try using http://osu.ppy.sh/p/forgot-email as well.
Topic Starter
Kaniken

Death wrote:

Response time can vary, but hopefully it should be fairly quick for this issue.

In the mean time, if you are just having email issues you can try changing your email from your account's settings page to one that works. You can also try using http://osu.ppy.sh/p/forgot-email as well.

Thank you, I didn't know this the entire time. I'm grateful for all this help. You're doing good job supporting us newbs. I cannot remember my email clearly so I'm just typing an email I remembered ( I mean it's 2 damn years ), is it all right making this kind of mistake?
Death
I'm not entirely sure what "I'm just typing an email I remembered" is in reference to. Is that for sending the email to accounts or changing your account's email from one of the pages I linked?

We're only human, can't be expected to remember everything all the time.
Topic Starter
Kaniken

Death wrote:

I'm not entirely sure what "I'm just typing an email I remembered" is in reference to. Is that for sending the email to accounts or changing your account's email from one of the pages I linked?

We're only human, can't be expected to remember everything all the time.

The latter.
Death
Any email address you have access to and can receive emails with should work except for an account from one of these providers:
  1. att.net
  2. bellsouth.net
  3. free.fr
  4. i.ua
  5. laposte.net
  6. sbcglobal.net
  7. t-online.de

Not sure how popular the accounts on that list are, but yeah.
Topic Starter
Kaniken
Thank you, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate your efforts so much, thank you once again. Good health.