forum

It's me again bois

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuroni
Yeah today i'm here again for another big flex. 9 months ago i made a thread about me reaching 5 digit after 2 months of playing. But today is a completely different story, as i'm proudly announcing to you guys that i just reached 4 digit after 11 months since i first started osu, so now i just want to feast on my new milestone as well as letting you guys know that my hard work has surely paid off. Now onto 3 digit!
SunriseAbsence
Congratulations.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

SunriseAbsence wrote:

Congratulations.

Thanks!
illyTheKid
Congrats.
Just out of curiosity, I've tried the map from your top play and almost got 95% on it. How long did it take you to go from getting As on maps like that to FC with high acc?
Vuelo Eluko
i was 4 digit in 2015...
but everyone was so bad back then it was hardly an achievement
nowadays you have to be kind of an epic gamer to reach that rank
so congrats
Topic Starter
Kuroni

illyTheKid wrote:

Congrats.
Just out of curiosity, I've tried the map from your top play and almost got 95% on it. How long did it take you to go from getting As on maps like that to FC with high acc?

It depends on the map. If the map is not too long and has nothing to mindblock me then it would take only a few tries to move from a lower acc play to an FC, but much more to move from an FC to an FC with high acc. But that's rare because not many maps are straightforward like that one so with most maps normally after a few tries i'll get mindblocked on random locations and then i'll smash the retry button until i either FC the map or my consistency can't keep up anymore and i'll ragequit and comeback to that map after a few days or weeks. Anyway just wanna let you know that an FC is not always guaranteed from retries.

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

i was 4 digit in 2015...
but everyone was so bad back then it was hardly an achievement
nowadays you have to be kind of an epic gamer to reach that rank
so congrats

Thanks! I'll keep moving to see where my limit actually is :D
KupcaH
Congratulations
Flanster
This place isnt meant for status updates though.