Qq
Aryami
I'm in
MyAngelBartke_
hello may i have waifu please
Kaeldori
Hi
Simon12
I wanna be 1# one in the world, ya feel me?
Gesu
Count me in
DeSconTent
I really love Redavor. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love him so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of his. It is my life goal to meet up with him in real life and just say hello to him.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of him holding a personal concert for me, and then he would be sorry tired that he comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold his hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on his ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans he would let out. Then, I would hug him while he clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as he moans louder and louder.

I would give up almost anything just for him to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him. When I wake up, he is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on him. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to his beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of him and I living a happy life togethim. he is my pride, passion, and joy. If he were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from his sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but his happiness. If it were for him, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without him, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Redavor.
Spodai
yes plz
weebpie
hello I want play yes thank yuo c;
Opu
count me in
Thease_Meanse
He he boi
skyloc
Add me too ! :)
R A F A L E K
swoonyaarino