forum

The word "Literally".

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Serraionga
I literally have no literal idea how people literally use literally so much! It's literally infuriating and I literally want to strangle them. This is literally too much right now.

literally fucks off

Actually I Literally Dont Care xD
MrSparklepants
I literally didn't know I literally used literally so much until I literally read this thread about the word "literally" but I literally need to use literally more because it's literally the best word.
abraker
Literal thread is literally literal, and that's literally shit
Westonini
i literature died
Aiseca

YEET

erally....
pentaqola
🅱iterally
levesterz
I like literally do not know what the literally hell is literally going on here that i literaly wish for a literally one liter of water to literally chug down into my literally throat
Ashton
Liberals are, like, literally libtards.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Niktushi
Dude this literally pisses me off so literal, because like dude they literally use literal for literally too much much like dude literally get a life and stop saying literal literally so much because it literally pisses me off I'd literally cut open your belly and take off your guts and start inserting them into my a nus if you don't stop saying literal literally so much
I'm literally tired because it is literally 2am rn and i literally need to sleep like sleep hard literally like a baby dude literally