LGBTQ+ Community

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth
k
Topic Starter
ashhhgaming
Alright, I think I got my answer. There is no real community here for LGBTQ+ people and there is a lot of homophobic remarks. Good to know
abraker
hmmm
Serraionga
i don't think we're reading the same thread here but okay
abraker
roshan117
theres not really a "community" per say, but there is a rather large amount of lgbt people from what I've seen, they just dont really congregate together
[Ska]
most gay people i know dont go around saying theyre gay or only hang out w gay people

they just do their thing like anyone else

if u looking to hook up theres better places for that
ColdTooth

ashhhgaming wrote:

Alright, I think I got my answer. There is no real community here for LGBTQ+ people and there is a lot of homophobic remarks. Good to know
i think you're just blind that every community has it's side of gay people

it's just that we don't talk about sticking our ding dong in other people, we're here to click circles, shitpost about our daily lives being dumb, and map/mod

if you want to mate with other people, there are plenty of sites/apps out there that accompany those kinds of people
Topic Starter
ashhhgaming

[Ska] wrote:

most gay people i know dont go around saying theyre gay or only hang out w gay people

they just do their thing like anyone else

if u looking to hook up theres better places for that
I'm really not looking to hook up? I am in a relationship. I just wanted to know if there was a community here. Like there are communities on literally every other game. It's not about sexuality, it's about having something in common
Vuelo Eluko
Looking for a community of straight people pm me
I just want a group of people I have something in common with
see my point? it doesn't really come up for most people
ItzJustAlex
I am gender number 37028