yes
27.78%
yeah bro ofc he uses tillerino 24/7
72.22%
Total votes: 18
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Epic
ok dudes so yesterday i married wikipedia it was such a great wedding bros i dont have vid unfortunately plz vote in pool if cookiezi is bad at the game
johnmedina999
You have such a great username and an even greater avatar.

Also I don't believe you married Wikipe-tan, you don't even have official papers. Here's a pic of her:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wikipedia-chan wants to divorce with you. Will you...

A) Respect her decision and accept that this relationship has come to an end

B) K̥̺̯͎͔̰̠̪̙͕̟̰̱̄̉̔ͬ̀̾͆ͭ̈ͣ̌̉̑ͮͪ͛̏ͪͫ͞͝i̛̹̝̬̲̦̼̦̝͍̟̬̖̰̹̯̊ͪ̾̓͂̓͛̋̉̐ͨͩͤ̅͆̏̀͟͡dͧ̆̔ͩ͌̄̂̇ͤ͛́̽͒ͥ̍̊̈ͮ҉̕҉̘͚̖̬̜̣̟̼̳͓̮̤ͅņ̝̰̱̂̀̈̽ͣ͒͠ą̶͙̺̦̘̙͚͙̮̦͆͆ͩͧ͋̎͊ͯ͋̓̔̐͛͐p̶̻͈̮̳͚̲͕̝̳͓̾́ͤ͋̍̕͢ ͤ̈́̆̔ͦ͌͐͆̍ͫͯ͟҉̨͚̳͚̭̗͢͠h̨͚̭͚̖͕̞̎̇̈́̏ͦ̒ͮ͊̂ͭͯͮ̀̽͗͗͘ȩ̵̧͙͚͖̪̮͍̘̗͔̠͙̹͍ͭ̊̌̀͒͋̅̆ͨ͋͢͢ͅr͉̻̘̬͕̤͚̳ͮ͛́̎̊̊̚̕͢͜͝ ̵̸̸̛̺̣̼̬͉ͣ͛ͪ͒̅ͨ͑͒ͦͧ̈́͜į̷̨̞̼͎̦̓ͭ̉̃̔͂̍̾͜͡n̶̵͉̱̘͚͈͓̗͓̱̖ͦ̍̄̃̊ͣ̅ͮ̊̅̌̎̓̀̀t̡̨͖̙̲̘̝̹̘̞ͦ͋̄̇̋ͥọ̱̘̦̳̝͗̆͒͂͊͗̏̌͌̈ͥ̽̿̈́̀̕͢͡ ͧ̐̓̉̏̊̄ͣ͌͑͛̈̌ͦ͂͐̆̿̋҉̴̴̴̞͇̲̱͓̫̪̬̥͠y̷̢̝̼̟͚̠̠̜̝̹̫͚̾̍̂̌̆͡ͅô̧̑͊ͣ̐ͦ̿̊̈̏̄̐̌̍̇̄́҉͏̥̲̜̰͙͓͉̱͎̞ù̵̡̢̖̩͔̪̫͍̗͇̝̱̦̤̲͙̟̤͚͗͊ͩ̏̒̿̓͊̈̅̆ͭ̏̏̃̄͋́̚ř̡͈̲͍̠̺̠̣͖͎ͤ̀̋̌̐̈̍ͭ̌͆ͭ̊ͨ͛ͥ̓͑ ̜͎̹̜̫͎̠̼̱̠͚̮̩̯̳̓ͦ̌́̒̑ͦ̉͋͛̌͊̏̚̕͠ͅb̆̊ͯ̓͟͏̷͚͓͚̗̹̭͖̰͇͔͖̭̳͕ą͔̝̤͕͓̱̙̮̱̳ͥ͂̾̋ͯ̉̓̚͘͢͠s̸̸͖̯̪͈̼͉̯̬ͥͪ͆̆́͋ͯͫ̓̉́ͅͅȩ̶͕̩̬̹͔̬͔̙̩̜̬̞̥̪ͤͥ̂̌m̷̡̤̗͚̫̖͈̞̮̙̜͍̓͆̚̚e̷̷̙̺̱̖̼̹͉̱̖̜͚̠̤̦̬̟̻ͧͩ̓̎̌͆̇̋ͣͮ̈́̅ͭ͗̿̚ͅͅn̞̺̮̠̫͚̻͇͎̦̹̎̃͋̇͆̑̾́t̷̀̂ͥ̇ͧ̎̀͗͛̓̆ͩͣ͟͟͏̻̙̘̥͖͇̤̼͖͓͉̣͇̲͎̹̕ͅͅ,̞̝̹̰͉͔̝̭̩̭̉ͥ̃̎̎͆̔̿̿͋̃̓͞ ̾̏̒͒ͩ̒̆ͦ̈̅̃̅̍҉̸̟͙͍̬̕͜f̶̎̽̓͗ͣ̾̐̈́ͨ̃ͦ̈́̓̉ͫͦͤ͏̗̝̥̝͚̹͈̫͚̘̝͎̪͚̙̕o̶̰̭̯͓̯̖̳̠̖̦͍̩͙̱ͯ͌́̎̑̈ͧͥͫ̿̽͊͑͐̇̒͆̌͒̀r̴̡͓̰̫̻̲̞͚͍͚̮͖͇̩̲͙̙̳ͣ͆̃̒̑̿͂ͫͫ̂͛̾ͦ̓͘ ̶ͧ͗̀̎ͦ̓̑ͬͦͯ̏̕҉̳̝̮͖̬̫͔̻͖̯̙̀ş̴̠͓̖̙̰̦̘̝͍̭̹͓͚͊͒ͭ͊̃͑̍ͣ̾̇̍͘͠h̶̸͉̼̬̰̻͉͍͉͉̺̖̟̝̻̪ͦ́ͯ͊͂̽ͧ̎̇͗ͪ̎͌̆ͅe̸̦̲̹̱͙̘̩̹̥̣̪͔̫̹ͥ̉ͦͯ͊̇̑̍͌̽̏ͧ̈́ͬ͒ͅ ̡̳̠̼̻̟̣̖̣̜̤̜̥͕̳̝̄̋̑̓ͭ̅̓ͩ͑͗̅̿ͫ͗̽͘w̸̸̯̦̯͙̩͙̱͇̼̗̺̳̻̞̦̾̓̓ͩͬ̅̎͆̇͊ͧ͐͗̀i̶̧͚̯̺̝͚̫͔̻͔̯̣͌̋̇ͮͯͧ̍̃ͩ͆ͧ͘ḽ̵̷͕̥͇̲͍̯̬̟ͧ̏͗͗̐͂̈́ͮl̛͎̜͈̯̲̮̩̋͒ͯ̌͆ͫ̕ ̴̤̭̰̟̼̻ͣ͐͛̓̋̕͞f̷̸̛̛͖̺͖̜̝̰͉̯͇͕̗̦̩̬̺̩̅ͤ̽̃̈́̾̄̿́̎̂o̝̦̖̝̘̹̙͔͎̝̦͓̟̤̬̾̉̍͋ͯͪ̓͠͠rͥͯ͐ͫͨ̀̏̀́̚҉̸̢̩̺͔͕̮̙̰̖̤͖̳͟͡ͅȩ̸͚̰͖̩̟̱̣̦̼͇̲̠̦͛ͣͬͫͫͭ̓̉ͪͧͥ̅̈́̉͗̊̚̕͞v̷̬̠̞̳͇̻͈̟̭̖̩̥̟ͩ̓ͯ̃̽̔ͤ̈̎͒̈́ͬ̎ͯ͗̀ę̶̢̮̹̲͇̣͕̦̼͖̩̞͉̪͖͎͙̞̋̑̽͆͑̍̾ͫ̚ͅr̷̡̪̤̙͈͈̦̺̻̩̞͖͔͖͖̳͐̓͛̒ͬ̌ͤ̅̿ͤ͋̋ͪͣͦ͞ ̸̷̛̛̩̮͈̭͔̦̻͚̬̰͔̤̥̣̘̲̾͋̈́̃͌̏ͩ͐ͥ͑̔̆̀ͤ̚b̒͆̈́̆̄͋̄ͨͨͨ͂̑͐̒̚҉̴̺̝͙͇̙̙̞̭͎̬̥͖͙̕͠ê̛̓ͦ͋ͩ̈́ͤ̅ͣ̾͂̐̈́̆͞͏̠̘̪̥͎̺̟̩͍̬̜͙̙̫̼̹͞ͅ ̶̫͓͇͈͍̫͈̺̘͚̰̩̗ͩ̽͌̈́ͦ̎̅͆̇͊̿ͪͯ̍̾ͩ͑y͑̊͂̓ͭ͆ͤ̌̈́̄ͫͦͯͪ̽̒̀̚҉̨͉͎͕̬̭̘̗̩̳̮̰̗͡ͅȍ̴̡̨̜̝̺̭͍̱̳̝̥̝̼͙̳͈̹̈́̏̾ͬ̿͆͗͘u̢̳̰̭̰̼͉̤̠͉͑̈́ͥͩ̆̓ͤ͒ͨ̃ͭ̇ͭ̌̓ͥ͡͞r̷̸͎̝̩̬̱̖̋ͫͧ̿͐̓̿̈́ͮͯ̓͛ͤ͆ͤ̚͢ͅsͬͮ̃̄̄̄̈́̇ͣͨ͢͏̧̨̘͕͔̻̠̭̝
levesterz
wikipedia chan kawai
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

wikipedia chan kawai
This is now a Wikipe-tan thread.

Official image site: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipe-tan

Tad Fibonacci
Okay.

Westonini
the internet strikes again
ColdTooth
please dont mine at night
Topic Starter
Epic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Wikipedia-chan wants to divorce with you. Will you...

A) Respect her decision and accept that this relationship has come to an end

B) K̥̺̯͎͔̰̠̪̙͕̟̰̱̄̉̔ͬ̀̾͆ͭ̈ͣ̌̉̑ͮͪ͛̏ͪͫ͞͝i̛̹̝̬̲̦̼̦̝͍̟̬̖̰̹̯̊ͪ̾̓͂̓͛̋̉̐ͨͩͤ̅͆̏̀͟͡dͧ̆̔ͩ͌̄̂̇ͤ͛́̽͒ͥ̍̊̈ͮ҉̕҉̘͚̖̬̜̣̟̼̳͓̮̤ͅņ̝̰̱̂̀̈̽ͣ͒͠ą̶͙̺̦̘̙͚͙̮̦͆͆ͩͧ͋̎͊ͯ͋̓̔̐͛͐p̶̻͈̮̳͚̲͕̝̳͓̾́ͤ͋̍̕͢ ͤ̈́̆̔ͦ͌͐͆̍ͫͯ͟҉̨͚̳͚̭̗͢͠h̨͚̭͚̖͕̞̎̇̈́̏ͦ̒ͮ͊̂ͭͯͮ̀̽͗͗͘ȩ̵̧͙͚͖̪̮͍̘̗͔̠͙̹͍ͭ̊̌̀͒͋̅̆ͨ͋͢͢ͅr͉̻̘̬͕̤͚̳ͮ͛́̎̊̊̚̕͢͜͝ ̵̸̸̛̺̣̼̬͉ͣ͛ͪ͒̅ͨ͑͒ͦͧ̈́͜į̷̨̞̼͎̦̓ͭ̉̃̔͂̍̾͜͡n̶̵͉̱̘͚͈͓̗͓̱̖ͦ̍̄̃̊ͣ̅ͮ̊̅̌̎̓̀̀t̡̨͖̙̲̘̝̹̘̞ͦ͋̄̇̋ͥọ̱̘̦̳̝͗̆͒͂͊͗̏̌͌̈ͥ̽̿̈́̀̕͢͡ ͧ̐̓̉̏̊̄ͣ͌͑͛̈̌ͦ͂͐̆̿̋҉̴̴̴̞͇̲̱͓̫̪̬̥͠y̷̢̝̼̟͚̠̠̜̝̹̫͚̾̍̂̌̆͡ͅô̧̑͊ͣ̐ͦ̿̊̈̏̄̐̌̍̇̄́҉͏̥̲̜̰͙͓͉̱͎̞ù̵̡̢̖̩͔̪̫͍̗͇̝̱̦̤̲͙̟̤͚͗͊ͩ̏̒̿̓͊̈̅̆ͭ̏̏̃̄͋́̚ř̡͈̲͍̠̺̠̣͖͎ͤ̀̋̌̐̈̍ͭ̌͆ͭ̊ͨ͛ͥ̓͑ ̜͎̹̜̫͎̠̼̱̠͚̮̩̯̳̓ͦ̌́̒̑ͦ̉͋͛̌͊̏̚̕͠ͅb̆̊ͯ̓͟͏̷͚͓͚̗̹̭͖̰͇͔͖̭̳͕ą͔̝̤͕͓̱̙̮̱̳ͥ͂̾̋ͯ̉̓̚͘͢͠s̸̸͖̯̪͈̼͉̯̬ͥͪ͆̆́͋ͯͫ̓̉́ͅͅȩ̶͕̩̬̹͔̬͔̙̩̜̬̞̥̪ͤͥ̂̌m̷̡̤̗͚̫̖͈̞̮̙̜͍̓͆̚̚e̷̷̙̺̱̖̼̹͉̱̖̜͚̠̤̦̬̟̻ͧͩ̓̎̌͆̇̋ͣͮ̈́̅ͭ͗̿̚ͅͅn̞̺̮̠̫͚̻͇͎̦̹̎̃͋̇͆̑̾́t̷̀̂ͥ̇ͧ̎̀͗͛̓̆ͩͣ͟͟͏̻̙̘̥͖͇̤̼͖͓͉̣͇̲͎̹̕ͅͅ,̞̝̹̰͉͔̝̭̩̭̉ͥ̃̎̎͆̔̿̿͋̃̓͞ ̾̏̒͒ͩ̒̆ͦ̈̅̃̅̍҉̸̟͙͍̬̕͜f̶̎̽̓͗ͣ̾̐̈́ͨ̃ͦ̈́̓̉ͫͦͤ͏̗̝̥̝͚̹͈̫͚̘̝͎̪͚̙̕o̶̰̭̯͓̯̖̳̠̖̦͍̩͙̱ͯ͌́̎̑̈ͧͥͫ̿̽͊͑͐̇̒͆̌͒̀r̴̡͓̰̫̻̲̞͚͍͚̮͖͇̩̲͙̙̳ͣ͆̃̒̑̿͂ͫͫ̂͛̾ͦ̓͘ ̶ͧ͗̀̎ͦ̓̑ͬͦͯ̏̕҉̳̝̮͖̬̫͔̻͖̯̙̀ş̴̠͓̖̙̰̦̘̝͍̭̹͓͚͊͒ͭ͊̃͑̍ͣ̾̇̍͘͠h̶̸͉̼̬̰̻͉͍͉͉̺̖̟̝̻̪ͦ́ͯ͊͂̽ͧ̎̇͗ͪ̎͌̆ͅe̸̦̲̹̱͙̘̩̹̥̣̪͔̫̹ͥ̉ͦͯ͊̇̑̍͌̽̏ͧ̈́ͬ͒ͅ ̡̳̠̼̻̟̣̖̣̜̤̜̥͕̳̝̄̋̑̓ͭ̅̓ͩ͑͗̅̿ͫ͗̽͘w̸̸̯̦̯͙̩͙̱͇̼̗̺̳̻̞̦̾̓̓ͩͬ̅̎͆̇͊ͧ͐͗̀i̶̧͚̯̺̝͚̫͔̻͔̯̣͌̋̇ͮͯͧ̍̃ͩ͆ͧ͘ḽ̵̷͕̥͇̲͍̯̬̟ͧ̏͗͗̐͂̈́ͮl̛͎̜͈̯̲̮̩̋͒ͯ̌͆ͫ̕ ̴̤̭̰̟̼̻ͣ͐͛̓̋̕͞f̷̸̛̛͖̺͖̜̝̰͉̯͇͕̗̦̩̬̺̩̅ͤ̽̃̈́̾̄̿́̎̂o̝̦̖̝̘̹̙͔͎̝̦͓̟̤̬̾̉̍͋ͯͪ̓͠͠rͥͯ͐ͫͨ̀̏̀́̚҉̸̢̩̺͔͕̮̙̰̖̤͖̳͟͡ͅȩ̸͚̰͖̩̟̱̣̦̼͇̲̠̦͛ͣͬͫͫͭ̓̉ͪͧͥ̅̈́̉͗̊̚̕͞v̷̬̠̞̳͇̻͈̟̭̖̩̥̟ͩ̓ͯ̃̽̔ͤ̈̎͒̈́ͬ̎ͯ͗̀ę̶̢̮̹̲͇̣͕̦̼͖̩̞͉̪͖͎͙̞̋̑̽͆͑̍̾ͫ̚ͅr̷̡̪̤̙͈͈̦̺̻̩̞͖͔͖͖̳͐̓͛̒ͬ̌ͤ̅̿ͤ͋̋ͪͣͦ͞ ̸̷̛̛̩̮͈̭͔̦̻͚̬̰͔̤̥̣̘̲̾͋̈́̃͌̏ͩ͐ͥ͑̔̆̀ͤ̚b̒͆̈́̆̄͋̄ͨͨͨ͂̑͐̒̚҉̴̺̝͙͇̙̙̞̭͎̬̥͖͙̕͠ê̛̓ͦ͋ͩ̈́ͤ̅ͣ̾͂̐̈́̆͞͏̠̘̪̥͎̺̟̩͍̬̜͙̙̫̼̹͞ͅ ̶̫͓͇͈͍̫͈̺̘͚̰̩̗ͩ̽͌̈́ͦ̎̅͆̇͊̿ͪͯ̍̾ͩ͑y͑̊͂̓ͭ͆ͤ̌̈́̄ͫͦͯͪ̽̒̀̚҉̨͉͎͕̬̭̘̗̩̳̮̰̗͡ͅȍ̴̡̨̜̝̺̭͍̱̳̝̥̝̼͙̳͈̹̈́̏̾ͬ̿͆͗͘u̢̳̰̭̰̼͉̤̠͉͑̈́ͥͩ̆̓ͤ͒ͨ̃ͭ̇ͭ̌̓ͥ͡͞r̷̸͎̝̩̬̱̖̋ͫͧ̿͐̓̿̈́ͮͯ̓͛ͤ͆ͤ̚͢ͅsͬͮ̃̄̄̄̈́̇ͣͨ͢͏̧̨̘͕͔̻̠̭̝

i choose b
abraker

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!!!

It's Encyclopedia Dramatica chan!

Tad Fibonacci
Here's YouTube chan.

Serraionga
Westonini
god
Cahyono29
so i guess this thread become gijinka thread now...
Vuelo Eluko

ColdTooth wrote:

too bad you made me go back and play your map

levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

Google chan
Edit:new page chan
- EdgarNitroX
Ohhh god...
Aiseca
Degenerates.
Husa
^
ColdTooth

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

too bad you made me go back and play your map

i...

O-Okay, uhm.. hold on I can think of... s-something else...

Don't look behind you?
Serraionga
ah yes, that is a Cool Map, made by the prestigious VinylDash14,
Vuelo Eluko
i remember when i first met vinyldash
i called him a faggot in #osu and he said "oh no i don't like being called a faggot" then I think a mod silenced us both
Ashton
Don’t mine at night was one of the first songs I played on osu!. I remember my brother playing osu! In the basement and he introduced me to a few songs:
Pika girl
The “I NEEES A HEROOOO TO SAVE ME NOW” song
And of course, don’t mine at night.

Thank you ColdTooth.
ColdTooth
*holds up a gun to my head*