forum

Drinks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrSparklepants
Ok I need you think of your favorite drink... ok now that you've thought of your favorite drink, think of your favorite food. Now that you've thought of both, now think which one you would prefer, if you preferred your favorite food, never talk to me or my waifu ever again, because as we all know the drink is superior to the food, I mean can food have the ability to be drank without any extra steps... I THINK NOT, and not to mention drinks are overall easier to consume because you don't have to chew at all... now I can see you there food lovers thinking to yourself's food has more variety, but you would be mistaken because drinks have many varieties of flavors and not to mention some bottle shapes are unique, and you can freeze almost any drink and it will become a solid. Now you may say that you can't survive off of purely drinks, now in that aspect you are correct, but that still doesn't mean you can survive without a drink because you simply can't. Now, alright I need you to imagine abraker's corn, now imagine it as a drink, now you got yourself a unique drink, and it's probably better than actual corn. Finally I just want to add that drinks are clearly superior to food, and you can not say that they aren't.
Thank you for your time, I'm sorry for wasting your time and my time, and have a wonderful day everyone :D
pentaqola
can i make dorito juice?