forum

[Archived] osu! minimizing when i click on the bottom [Solved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YourUberDriver
So heres my Problem: When I play on fullscreen mode in OSU and when I tap with my TABLET(CTH490) on the bottom of the screen where my taskbar is supposed to be I tab out of OSU(It often happens when I do larger Jumps). On the other hand when I click with my mouse on the bottom of the screen nothing happens, the only way I can fix it is by changing from fullscreen to windowed(borderless) but when I do this my OSU stops running in 144hz and its very annoying cuz then it feels very laggy.
I don't know if it's a Windows or OSU related problem. I'd like to get some help :)

The things I already tried: turning on letterboxing and fullscreen; using only Letterboxing; using nothing of both;going into the .cfg File of OSU and changing the refresh rate manually to 144hz and also the customframeratelock;looking in windows if my monitor runs on 144hz.

My Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8gb
RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Aegis 3000Mhz
OSU and Win10 running on a Crucial SSD
Monitor: Samsung LC24RG50

Edit: I got the solution (at least for me) I had to disable a function called windows freehand or smthg(my driver is in german :( ) and that fixed the problem for me
Death
How close to the bottom of the screen are we talking? Like the height at which the taskbar normally sits, or as close to the bottom of the screen that you can possibly get? Because if it's just the absolute bottom of the screen, technically you can decrease your screen mapping in your drivers by a few pixels.
Topic Starter
YourUberDriver

Death wrote:

How close to the bottom of the screen are we talking? Like the height at which the taskbar normally sits, or as close to the bottom of the screen that you can possibly get? Because if it's just the absolute bottom of the screen, technically you can decrease your screen mapping in your drivers by a few pixels.

It's at the height of the taskbar where it happens so a few pixels above the bottom