forum

Right handed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exologist_old
I am distressed. My right hand fingers have way better sense of rhythm than my left hand. But I use it for mouse. lol
Frizz
ok
silmarilen

Frizz925 wrote:

ok
thelewa

Exologist wrote:

I am distressed. My right hand fingers have way better sense of rhythm than my left hand. But I use it for mouse. lol
Well that happens with everyone.
silmarilen
im left handed
thelewa
oh bog
Jordan
I guess I'm the only right handed whose left hand has more sense of rythm than the right one
Farex_old
Play mouse only.
Kanye West

Farex wrote:

Play mouse only.
Yeah this. But fast/spaced streams are still hard because it's hard to mash your mouse buttons while moving the mouse.
M i l o t i c
learn to hold your mouse with your left hand
Mithos

silmarilen wrote:

Frizz925 wrote:

ok
nomen
I stream faster with my right arm, should I learn to play while holding pen in my left arm?
Aqo

nomen wrote:

I stream faster with my right arm, should I learn to play while holding pen in my left arm?
yes

dude I would totally do it in your place. instantly more youtube views on lives
nomen
But it's really hard to control cursor with your left arm QQ, what should I do?
Aurele

nomen wrote:

But it's really hard to control cursor with your left arm QQ, what should I do?
Practice.
WASSHOI
Play osu! with your feet.
Thatgooey

WASSHOI wrote:

Guess I better hook my racing pedals up now and bind the pedals to my corresponding keyboard keys.
G0r
There are at least a dozen play styles out there. If you're not feeling comfortable with your play style, then try all the many alternatives. Something must work out for you. If nothing works out, then you're lacking enough practice to judge the best one for you, since one should really be better than the rest at some stage of your development. If you can't find any comfort after all this, then maybe you don't like this game. :P
Sup A Noob

Thatgooey wrote:

WASSHOI wrote:

Guess I better hook my racing pedals up now and bind the pedals to my corresponding keyboard keys.
Suddenly osu! becomes a brilliant idea for drum rockers.
nomen

G0r wrote:

There are at least a dozen play styles out there. If you're not feeling comfortable with your play style, then try all the many alternatives. Something must work out for you. If nothing works out, then you're lacking enough practice to judge the best one for you, since one should really be better than the rest at some stage of your development. If you can't find any comfort after all this, then maybe you don't like this game. :P
I dunno if you are reffering to me, but I wasn't serious.
Anzo

Farex wrote:

Play mouse only.
kriers will say the same thing to you, really.
bentyhunter
Learn how to ambidextrous.
Leader

WASSHOI wrote:

G0r

nomen wrote:

G0r wrote:

I dunno if you are reffering to me, but I wasn't serious.
No fear. I was giving general advice to the OP and anyone feeling distressed about how it feels when they start playing the game
nomen

G0r wrote:

No fear. I was giving general advice to the OP and anyone feeling distressed about how it feels when they start playing the game
Oh.
Anyway I wish I could control cursor with my left hand as good as with my right. But then again it would be easier to wish I could stream faster with my left hand since that's actually possible.

And I'm distressed about I can only stream at 150bpm, sometimes at 160. Yeah, I always whine about this.