forum

Do you guys like to play offline sometimes?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
Playing offline helps me develop my osu skills, the only real reason i will play online is that so my offline scored doesn't interface with my rank (AKA Dont want to get rank loss because I have shitty score pratice)

what do you guys think? do you guys like playing offline?
lewski
no

never

can't see any reason to
MrSparklepants
Personally I don't ever play offline, but I can see why someone does, so they don't submit bad scores.
EffortlessOne
Tbh, I do play more offline than online cus I just wanna listen and play to songs that I like. From time to time, I join multiplayer to join the community once in a while to entertain myself and probably to just gather more beatmaps I didn't have through host rotation from other players so you could say that I play more offline thanks to online
iSmileZ
Honestly i do: i like to play maps like Ange du Blanc Pur or other stream maps to practice and it's a good way to improve, at least for me.
Vuelo Eluko
i play McOsu (check it out on Steam) because it lets me play ar9 maps at 1.3/1.4 speed, straight up dt is just too much for me, both the ar and bpm are too overwhelming for me to do anything but muddle through and barely pass at most. It's a nice stopgap to play inbetween normal and dt. Someday.
Kuroni
Yeah it helps improving to an extent because when playing offline you don't have to deal with nervousness or the feeling "i must fc this map or else i'll ragequit right after i miss a note". Another reason is that you can flex your suspiciously high rank/playcount ratio on people. Personally i do play offline only when i switch from tablet to mouse for fun.
Shiv
i rarely play offline because i hate it when my offline score is better than my submitted score lol
mulraf
i don't since i see no reason to. i would get just as nervous. i would play the same songs. i would enjoy game. but i would probably enjoy game a bit less since setting good scores online also is a good feeling. also multiplayer from time to time can be real fun.
Momori
Sometimes
LilGinger
personally no. Im too competive person to play just alone but i totally get why some players do enjoy playing offline ^^ It's a good game after all even if you dont farm pp.
Juuuuuuuuul
Never offline,
and i barely play solo. I'm usually playing in multi.
But i like the game and if a day, online is not possible, i'll play offline.