forum

[resolved] Osu! completely broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jrcrash
Problem details:
Osu is just just completely broken, i cannot even screenshot my issue, scores won't submit, backgrounds are gone, a whole land of issues, is this happening to anybody else? If i may add I updated my windows 10 PC today

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190716.5 (latest)
wikipedia
how about you REPAIR OSU! for once
Fatal3ty
Is a Skin issue. You use a New Noel or another BeastrollMC Skins. Skin too big for your PC/Notebook Specs.

Switch a Skin for fix a Problem ;)
Topic Starter
jrcrash

Fatal3ty wrote:

Is a Skin issue. You use a New Noel or another BeastrollMC Skins. Skin too big for your PC/Notebook Specs.

um, no offense, but this... has to be to worst advice, i have been using this skin for a while with no issues, this is a brand new pc, i got it in February. It can run GTA V at 200fps on ultra, and skyrim with ENB's at 75 fps, pretty sure that's not the issue. but thanks for the reply anyways. :/
Dntm8kmeeatu

jrcrash wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

um, no offense, but this... has to be to worst advice, i have been using this skin for a while with no issues, this is a brand new pc, i got it in February. It can run GTA V at 200fps on ultra, and skyrim with ENB's at 75 fps, pretty sure that's not the issue. but thanks for the reply anyways. :/

Did you even try the suggestion or called it stupid and moved on?

Anyways, your description of the problem is pretty lackluster. Do you get any specific errors? Can you record this behaviour on a camera or phone?

Did you recently enable Compatibility mode?

Have you tried restarting your computer?
Topic Starter
jrcrash

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

jrcrash wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

Did you even try the suggestion or called it stupid and moved on?

Anyways, your description of the problem is pretty lackluster. Do you get any specific errors? Can you record this behaviour on a camera or phone?

Did you recently enable Compatibility mode?

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Yeah I tried out the suggestion, didn't work out, the comment really wasn't meant to be hateful or anything of the sorts. I managed to get it to work, by taking wikipedia's advice, but I for some reason wasn't able to reply to thank him. I think some of the dll's with osu could have been corrupted, maybe deleted by my AV?

And to answer your questions. I did use compatibility mode so i could stream on discord, but it was like that for a while. Now looking back on it, it may have either been a combination of corrupted dll's and visual driver errors. this issue is resolved now though, and thanks all for the help. I don't use the forums often so i am not sure if there is a closing option for the thread or something like that. Thank you for helping! :D
Dntm8kmeeatu
only osu! team members can close threads, which I will do.

Glad you got it working.