forum

Cutest anime character?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Green Platinum
Exactly we all know LL characters are not remotely close to being the cutest.
PatZar
for you, not for us, and stop make any arguments with me wtf
Green Platinum
What do you mean?
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

What do you mean?
People have different opinions.
Whether they're good or bad is entirely up to you, so just let it go.
Green Platinum
I meant the last bit Aomi
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

I meant the last bit Aomi
Its pretty obvious.
Stop being an asshole. Despite what you may think, the world's not gonna end by letting people have their anime opinions without being criticized for it. And in this context, its cute characters... in a cute character thread.. i mean, really? its not like they're throwing it to your face through PMs and shit
OzzyOzrock
Please stop arguing whether or not a character is actually cute LMAO it's pathetic and miles from the point of this thread :p
Green Platinum

PatZar wrote:

and stop make any arguments with me wtf
No it doesn't. Stop shoehorning yourself into this.
I even have stuff about arguments on my userpage that this guy clearly needs to read. It seems like OC is returning to it's ways of just being a subforum for surveys.
Renevant
You're living in dreamland if you think someone's gonna change how they think by reading your userpage.

And this IS a survey thread. Its asking what one individual thinks who the cutest character is, which was the obvious intent for this thread given by the first post:

iSwiftye wrote:

For me
Meaning its his opinion, and hes asking for who you think is the cutest character, not why someone else's character isn't.

Unlike what you're doing here:

Green Platinum wrote:

Piss off the the LL thread, it doesn't belong here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Please stop arguing whether or not a character is actually cute LMAO it's pathetic and miles from the point of this thread :p
^ Basically this.

Edit:

Green Platinum wrote:

PatZar wrote:

and stop make any arguments with me wtf
No it doesn't. Stop shoehorning yourself into this.
That was the quote i was responding to.
Nameless

Renevant wrote:

Stop being an asshole. Despite what you may think, the world's not gonna end by letting people have their anime opinions without being criticized for it. And in this context, its cute characters... in a cute character thread.. i mean, really? its not like they're throwing it to your face through PMs and shit
I agree.

@Green Platinum, why the actual fuck do you feel the need to argue absolutely everything regarding anime, including one's favourite character? It's just not worth the effort, at all. You sound like a self-righteous cunt when you make quite obviously opinionated statements to try and criticize something as insignificant as someone's opinion on what the cutest anime character is.

Stop trying to improve OC, you're just making it worse. The fact of the matter is that you arguing against absolutely everything isn't going to help anything, and it will instead make it worse.

You could argue that I'm shoehorning myself into this which is, quite frankly, a kind of fair point.
Aomi

Nameless wrote:

Stop trying to improve OC, you're just making it worse.
I'll have to disagree with you on that.
He makes up a large portion of OC because he takes the time to comment and state his opinions on something whilst also giving fair arguments as to why that ??? and ??? should be that way and why ??? and ??? shouldn't.
He's quite aware of what he likes and doesn't like and will clearly defend himself and his interests when needed, which not many people can do, actually.

Yes, I agree that he may have went a bit too far with this, but telling him that he's an asshole and is ruining one part of the community is just as bad.
If he were to disappear from the forums, I would very well just be done with it as a whole because it just wouldn't be the same without him.

Now please stop this pointless fight before it spreads even further.
PatZar
well, i don't needed to read your userpage's text or smthing just ignore me if you don't like me, and stop this fight already wtf,

this one is my favorite too
Aomi

PatZar wrote:

well, i don't needed to read your userpage's text or smthing just ignore me if you don't like me, and stop this fight already wtf,

this one is my favorite too
Cute Miuna. ♥

JackBezarius18
Maybe Futaba from Ao Haru Ride :3

Rizumu Tenshi
tfw Chrome destroys the entire post and must cancel and re-hit Reply (mobile and low battery)
Can't compare Kudryavka, Lala (Manaka Lala, duh!) or even Rikka because they're not cute enough for this. Only one I remember than can compare is Hinata, but technically animals > lolis
Mikogami Riko from Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo. Remove the animal outfit (built-in since she's an animal at this state, "Nugumin" removes it and turns her back into a human) and you get a normal loli Hinata can beat. Put it on again ("Kirumin") and Hinata is no match!

All is my opinion though, and I HIGHLY doubt you know the anime (Green Platinum may, though).
Renevant
Last one. @Aomi

Aomi wrote:

He makes up a large portion of OC because he takes the time to comment and state his opinions on something whilst also giving fair arguments as to why that ??? and ??? should be that way and why ??? and ??? shouldn't.
He's quite aware of what he likes and doesn't like and will clearly defend himself and his interests when needed, which not many people can do, actually.
Yes, he does and that's great. He contributes a lot to the anime-specific threads and the discussion threads. The problem is when he tries to turn these survey-purpose threads (and kawaii request thread) that combines a lot of otaku culture related stuff together like games, anime, etc into a discussion which no one wants to have. These threads should be pretty free of judgement imo, because people aren't posting for discussion, they're posting an answer to a question asked in the topic or to simply request a picture.

And of course, it is expected to have the occasional offtopic conversation or opinion, but

Aomi wrote:

Yes, I agree that he may have went a bit too far with this
i would not ever consider telling someone to "piss off" from a thread or posting guro to every kancolle request simply because he doesnt want to see them, as just "a bit too far".

OT: I've always found Azuki Azusa to be pretty adorable.
Green Platinum
These survey threads clog up the entire subforum, get necroposted all the time, often have several duplicates and contribute nothing.
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

These survey threads clog up the entire subforum, get necroposted all the time, often have several duplicates and contribute nothing.
Yah, they do get necro'd and duplicated often, but that also shows how relevant they are to people who visit this forum. It allows people who do visit, but don't necessarily stay, to post their opinions on their favorite anime, anime ops, or request a cute character without getting too involved. While those who would like to actually discuss such topics can visit the discussion and anime-specific threads and expect such discussion in them.
Its pretty laughable to say that these survey-type threads "clog up" the forum when the front page consists of threads with responses from over 20 days ago.

This is the last post of the page, so hopefully the discussion doesnt last too much longer than this.
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

Cute Miuna. ♥

That reminds me; I should rewatch Nagi no Asukara.
PatZar

Green Platinum wrote:

>contribute nothing, sorry dude, im ExBN :), im laughing so hard when you posted that xDDDDDDDDDDDDD omggggg

mariojudah
All of the ones that

- Don't have an annoyingly high loli voice.

- Dark Hair

- Normal-ish proportions (No Giant Watermelon titties!)

- Don't constantly hit the male protagonist of the show for no reason.

- Aren't typical harem trash

- Aren't Tsundere (some exceptions apply)

If they meet those requirements I'll see them as pretty cute. Otherwise they're plain annoying and make me want to die in my sleep.
Green Platinum

RejectedTaco wrote:

All of the ones that

- Dark Hair

If they meet those requirements I'll see them as pretty cute. Otherwise they're plain annoying and make me want to die in my sleep.
You don't make any distinction between cute, cool, sexy etc.?
CuticleThong

RejectedTaco wrote:

All of the ones that

Those traits. Honestly I hate certain character with plump-ish or overcurvy ladies lolol. I.e. Sonico and Pochaco

But if I choose who is the beautiful anime lady, I should choose Rias Gremory or Eli Ayase (but I could call Eli as the cutest than emm...)
Aomi

RejectedTaco wrote:

All of the ones that

- Dark Hair

My man.

Though, I don't know if that could be called 'cute'.
I see it as cool and sexy more than cute, honestly speaking.

^^ What Platinum said.
Nameless

Aomi wrote:

RejectedTaco wrote:

All of the ones that

- Dark Hair

My man.

Though, I don't know if that could be called 'cute'.
I see it as cool and sexy more than cute, honestly speaking.

^^ What Platinum said.
Agreed.
Although, there are probably some people who don't make any distinction between the words 'cute', 'cool', 'sexy', etc. It's a pretty interesting subject, actually.

Off-topic: I was actually going to say why I think that some of the things that Green Platinum does makes OC worse, but at this point it's probably completely pointless and unnecessary. Glad to see that the whole Green Platinum drama/fight/argument is over now.
Green Platinum

Nameless wrote:

I was actually going to say why I think that some of the things that Green Platinum does makes OC worse.
You could do that for any active user, I also happen to do more to make OC better.
Nameless

Green Platinum wrote:

Nameless wrote:

I was actually going to say why I think that some of the things that Green Platinum does makes OC worse.
You could do that for any active user, I also happen to do more to make OC better.
You make a somewhat fair point there, actually.
PatZar
lel i laughing bye
Green Platinum
cya
Nameless
See ya, PatZar. o/
Raiken-
tylerflipz
Green Platinum
Ey I hear that Yuki Nagato no Shoushitsu is pretty gud
186cm
neko cookies
Nuco yazawa *dies in peace*
CuticleThong

- T o a - wrote:

Shall I pinch her cheek?
Starfall9908
Emayecue
Cutest might be over doing it as I am sure I am forgeting some, but she is definately in Top 5

Offdensen

Chibitalia
ganjalfzielony
Mikasa - Shingeki No Kyojin
Lala - To Love Ru
Rias/Akeno - High School DXD
Hakaze - Zetsuen no Tempest
Lisara - Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Yuzuki - Kissxsis
Mashiro - The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Rikka - Chuunibyou
Eru Chitanda - Hyouka
Taiga - Toradora
Chitoge - Nisekoi
Chiyo -Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Armin - Shingeki No Kyojin
Saber - Fate series
Natsume - Tokyo Ravens
Inori - Guilty Crown
Asuna - Sword Art Online
Its not the official list coz I still dont remember lots of their names, I gave it a quick shot and thats what came to my mind in the first place
show more