1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
i usually allow 1 20+second break in a single difficulty but i dont know about others. they dont allow it most of the time.
posted
Well, if there's no other way I'll shorten it, but I'd like to hear more opinions.
posted
Cute! I like how you managed to credit the artist properly.

I think for Easy at least, you should start the song later on, so that the user has time to listen to the music and get used to the beat and tune before being forced to play.

Also, I think Hard is really well done, but Easy feels like it has spacing issues, and the entire map feels rather counter-intuitive. Did you turn on distance snap?

I personally don't really mind the last long break. Good luck on the beatmap! =D
posted
Thanks for the advice, I resnapped the easy difficulty from scratch using distance snap and shortened the intro.
posted
Easy feels more natural now! =D I'm liking the beatmap~ Wish you luck in getting ranked ~~
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Updated with the song's new version from Re:MIKUS.
posted
Hard:

I suggest changing notes to sliders where the vocals stretch, such as:
00:50:45 (4) -
00:55:53 (9) -
01:01:07 (6) -
01:07:99 (3) -

01:36:61 (1) - This spinner feels out of place, especially with another one coming up soon. Replace it with something else.
03:52:53 (5) - Spacing. Actually, I'm worried about spacing throughout this. Try distance snapping it over at a higher grid level.
posted
Thanks, I fixed the things you mentioned and also resnapped the Hard difficulty, spacing should be more consistent now.
posted
Love this beatmap to death. Definitely one of my favorites ever since I first spotted it. Needs moar ranked-ness. Seriously, this thing needs to be ranked. You did a really good job with this. A Star for you!
posted
The beatmap graveyard is an unfortunate place for this map.
posted
Will some BAT member PLEASE ungraveyard this map!?
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.