forum

About the comboburst pictures added.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Entreal
When you add the pictures for the comboburst and play it, is there any way to get rid of the white part in the backround? Thanks.
Pereira006

Entreal wrote:

When you add the pictures for the comboburst and play it, is there any way to get rid of the white part in the backround? Thanks.
If jpeg format, you comboburst will add with white part in the backround, should be png format that can out white part in the backround
Topic Starter
Entreal
Thats what i did, i converted a jpeg format into a png format, but it still shows the white part
Pereira006

Entreal wrote:

Thats what i did, i converted a jpeg format into a png format, but it still shows the white part
hooo if you copy picture from on google image or somewhere save as jpeg and change to png on program that can't really out white background that you did this ? if yes, you have clean manually white background on program like photoshop or Paint.net or etc... and save png format.

sorry my bad english
OsuMe65
edit it in Photoshop
use the magic wand and click all white that surrounds the image...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you don't have Photoshop, then give me the pic and i'll do the tweaking...
:)
Topic Starter
Entreal
Oh alright, thanks and OsuMe65 thanks but no thanks
WASSHOI
What's the picture you're using? You need to manually make the white part of it transparent when converting it from jpg to png.
Accelerator-kun
In the end, you need RENDERS for combobursts.