forum

Sword Art Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoriki
Reaction to 24th eps

Feels-Holy crap-Feel's again.

So glad Sugou got what he deserved (Even though I really hope he felt pain in the real world)
Octane

Aoriki wrote:

Reaction to 24th eps

Feels-Holy crap-Feel's again.

So glad Sugou got what he deserved (Even though I really hope he felt pain in the real world)
I agree wholeheartedly.
Tesu
oh ya GGO is coming
BadLuckExpert
Not gonna lie, the NTR part made me clench my fist so hard my palm skin got tore off a bit. Thankfully there comes the gore and all was good with my feeling.

On a side note I love when the ED song started playing when the episode is still in progress, it brings much more 'feel' into it. The next episode.. I don't know what would it contain except for the prelude for GGO (season 2) I think, but even that won't cover up the whole 30 minutes of the show and there will be epic fighting against Sugou in real life well, guess I better wait and see for myself.

Aoriki

BadLuckExpert wrote:

^ I wasn't the only one who thought about that moment then...Seriously, the NTR one did make me wanna yell at the screen but at the end just brought more feels.
Himenikko
WANT THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
Kaona
I'm dying for the last episode.
Fumika

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Not gonna lie, the NTR part made me clench my fist so hard my palm skin got tore off a bit. Thankfully there comes the gore and all was good with my feeling.

On a side note I love when the ED song started playing when the episode is still in progress, it brings much more 'feel' into it. The next episode.. I don't know what would it contain except for the prelude for GGO (season 2) I think, but even that won't cover up the whole 30 minutes of the show and there will be epic fighting against Sugou in real life well, guess I better wait and see for myself.

Make it censored Make it censored /o/
Professor Prinny

Magicphoenix wrote:

BOKU NO TE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

noob, look at ur face 'n proportions dude, wtf.

PS : Was I the only one laughing at him since the beginning of this episode until he got ripped apart?
Well I managed to find something like this on the internet somewhere:
Liut
honestly, i always like to see blood and violence in my anime but, srsly that was too much IMO
Kirito should have just forgave him or do something like this, like every other "paladin of justice" in every anime do.
And don't tell me Kirito isn't that kind of character.
OnosakiHito
Kirito did the right thing, weee weee
But it was amazing when Kayaba appeard, seriously!

Also @ Frosty: Don't make me false hopes. lol
Edit: Da fuck?! Realy! rofl
MMzz

Liutprando wrote:

honestly, i always like to see blood and violence in my anime but, srsly that was too much IMO
Kirito should have just forgave him or do something like this, like every other "paladin of justice" in every anime do.
Too cliche!
Kirito totally slaughtering that guy was very unexpected, you wouldn't think he would do such a thing. Just shows what he'd do for Asuna. IMO.
NoHitter

MMzz wrote:

Too cliche!
Kirito totally slaughtering that guy was very unexpected, you wouldn't think he would do such a thing. Just shows what he'd do for Asuna. IMO.
Exactly. For Kirito the VR world is essentially the same as the real world. Whatever Sugou was planning to do to Asuna in the VR world, for Kirito, it was as if he was going to do that in the real world.
BadLuckExpert
Seeing a freak ripping off your GF's clothes and licking her face does that to you. As it said above, for Kirito the VR world is the same as real world to him so it can be concluded that he really did just slaughtered Sugou there (although he can keep his emotions in the next episode when they fight once more).

On another topic, let's give an applause for our newest winner!
Magicphoenix

Liutprando wrote:

Well, that fugly fairy queen licked the tears of Kirito's beloved and is about to rape her in front of his face, doubt anybody would forgive that dude no matter how good the person.
Kirito did the right thing, fufufu..~
Kaona

Liutprando wrote:

Are you being serious? That would've been so pathetic and stupid.

Sugou got what he deserved.
420Guy
Watched episode 24..and wow i raged so hard at Sugou.. such an a**hole.
Liut
I would have do the same thing and i liked what Kirito did.
I was just dissapointed cause i was not expecting it :?
Lance
The only decent thing to come out of SAO ep 24
Drexel13
so many heroines that come out.. but, I'll just rest here with Sachi
...Good Day/Night...
Anzo

Lance wrote:

The only decent thing to come out of SAO ep 24
dat scene O_o
Tesu

OnosakiHito wrote:

Kirito did the right thing, weee weee
But it was amazing when Kayaba appeard, seriously!

Also @ Frosty: Don't make me false hopes. lol
Edit: Da fuck?! Realy! rofl
its really airing though
Lance
There is no confirmation of another season yet and next episode is the last of this season. I would bet GGO is going to get animated, but as of right now there is no confirmation.
Tesu

Lance wrote:

There is no confirmation of another season yet and next episode is the last of this season. I would bet GGO is going to get animated, but as of right now there is no confirmation.
all i can do now is support them by buying Blu-ray, if there are releases
Kaona
Even if it doesn't get animated you can just read the light novels.
GeeNX
SAO dont end yet pls ;_;
Fumika
Finally last ep-
BadLuckExpert
Fear not folks! For there will be season 2 (GGO)!!!
Aoriki
Reaction to the last episode:

DEM FEELS GUYS!!! DEM FEELS!!! and I kinda wish he did murder Sogou.
Kaona
The Kirito and Sugou parking lot fight scene was way too rushed - I was quite disappointed at the speedy conclusion and not finding out what happened to Sugou until later on in the episode.

Nearly teared up during the meeting between Kirito and Asuna in the hospital. I was literally smiling so much and I felt unbelievably happy. <3 The kiss was beautiful.

I like how we found out some of their real names - Lisbeth's being Rika and Silica's being Keiko. I also know Klein and Agil's real names but I don't believe they were actually mentioned in this episode.

I love Asuna's ALO avatar. <3 The ending was perfect for me with them all being together and flying off into the new Aincrad.

crossing field playing at the end with a little highlights slot of the series being shown couldn't have been done any better. I genuinely enjoyed that and that was only just the ED.

9/10 from me. I'm quite sad it's over now but I loved watching this anime even if it was way too rushed with scenes being done without enough explanation, depth or detail. The LNs are better but I'm grateful to have seen this animated. If GGO gets animated it better be kickass like the LNs.
MMzz
These feels. ;____;
Such a great ending.

I agree with Kaona though, that Sugou fight was too rushed.
OnosakiHito
Seriously, SAO contains most importand things a story should normaly have.
I think everyone agrees if I say that the end was great. You got to know how it really ends(for now) and it got conected to the old story which was just epic.
Kirito who wants to go all over the levels? Awesome! One of the question ,,what is going to the other levels?" is finally cleared. Amazing.
Also not to forget that all chars from the past has been shown again in their real form!
H_Hitachiin
I wish I was in SAO.
BadLuckExpert
I just.. I mean.. Oh God.. Is it really over? I'm sorry I just can't deal with these feelings all jumbled up inside me.

It's one thing when the anime you watch ended, but when it's your favorite I just die a little inside.

The scene where Kirito fights Sugou is a little rushed I know but the extended scene of Kirito and Asuna met totally makes it up, I can't help but tear up at the kiss scene and when their SAO avatars walk away as if their duty has been fulfilled. The school scene made me smile especially the Liz/Rika part. It's still kinda sad yet hilarious that the girls still haven't given up on Kirito even as far as making a 1 month rule (wise thing tho).

The finale, being Suguha feeling left out was done nicely; thankfully Kirito cheered her up and when he said that his stats were resetted I felt a slight lost like when I read the same scene in the novel.

Lastly, playing the 1st OP at the ending credits always gave me a nostalgia attack. Thank you so much for the story, I hope I can meet you guys again in the near future (bring us GGO!)

Tesu
how can there no will be S2 , there are alot of fans supporting this anime.
okenoshofu
I don't really have emotional attachment to this series but I've kept track of this fandom since the novel. The whole plot of the anime adaptation was incredibly fast but it has never failed to amaze me how it has gone through. Due to the fact of romance clash in it, I find that part of the the series a weakness. I just watched the last episode today and it felt like something inside of me broke down. I wanted to see more of it. I wanted to see... more. And the credits song, agh, so much feels yo how do you handre every little shit u have in your kokor ;_____;
NoHitter
And it finally ends.
/me goes back to waiting for the light novels.
Justykanna
I agree with Kaona that the confrontation between Sugou and Kirito felt rushed and that we didn't find out what happened to Sugou until later, but in the same token, they'd have to take time away from another part, which I wouldn't want. Given how well the rest played out, I'm very happy with this ending.

As soon as the ending came up, I started humming Crossing Field in my head and it came up anyway. So I fully expected it for whatever reason. =D

I was browsing MyAnimeList last night and there's a lot of hate for this anime there. =S Makes me cry a little.

Fantastic anime, 9/10 for me as well. Having never read the light novels, I'm not sure if they changed anything huge, but I was happy with the end result. =)
Octane

Aoriki wrote:

Reaction to the last episode:

DEM FEELS GUYS!!! DEM FEELS!!! and I kinda wish he did murder Sogou.
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO BADASS!
Ekaru
Started watching this yesterday afternoon.

Just finished it. Damn was that a good show, and this is coming from a guy who rarely watches anime.
show more