forum

Sword Art Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
You know BadLuckExpert, I'm starting to wonder why your signature says Asuna, not Suguha.
BadLuckExpert

NoHitter wrote:

You know BadLuckExpert, I'm starting to wonder why your signature says Asuna, not Suguha.
Love and admiration are two different things. Also I'm a one-man-one-girl kinda guy.

But if that bothers you so much I might add Suguha tonight.
BadLuckExpert
Wait. Did anyone else notice the creepy-as-fuck stalker behind Suguha on the ED sequence?
SigLogicalMaxiss

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Wait. Did anyone else notice the creepy-as-fuck stalker behind Suguha on the ED sequence?
if you watch the OP there is this guy looking at the mirror,that is the creepy stalker guy that has a crush on Suguha
BadLuckExpert

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

if you watch the OP there is this guy looking at the mirror,that is the creepy stalker guy that has a crush on Suguha
Yeah I know, he's her classmate. I'm just asking if you guys noticed it. I myself only saw him when I zoomed the screenshot of the ED..
Magicphoenix
The spoilerboxes or spoilers, please, oh gosh ...
xsrsbsns
Watching only for Suguha atm

Shipping Kirito x Suguha, Asuna2gd4Kirito
BadLuckExpert

Magicphoenix wrote:

The spoilerboxes or spoilers, please, oh gosh ...
Sorry for that, edited it.

xsrsbsns wrote:

Watching only for Suguha atm

Shipping Kirito x Suguha, Asuna2gd4Kirito
Trust me. Nobody's better for Asuna than Kirito.
xsrsbsns

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Same with Suguha
Fumika

xsrsbsns wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Same with Suguha
LOL
SigLogicalMaxiss
they should just clone him so everyone gets kirito
BadLuckExpert

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

they should just clone him so everyone gets kirito
As of right now, there are 6 women who fell in love with him (in the LN that is)
NoHitter

BadLuckExpert wrote:

As of right now, there are 6 women who fell in love with him (in the LN that is)
Wait that many?
I just though they were just: Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Lyfa (Suguha), Sinon.
Or are you talking about Project Alicization?
SigLogicalMaxiss
His Harem is the biggest i've ever seen XD

ohh i envy kirito sooo much...
NoHitter

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

His Harem is the biggest i've ever seen XD

ohh i envy kirito sooo much...
What? A lot of other male protagonists have more than that... See Infinite Stratos, To Love Ru, Negima, etc.
BadLuckExpert

NoHitter wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Wait that many?
I just though they were just: Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Lyfa (Suguha), Sinon.
Or are you talking about Project Alicization?
By order:
1. Sachi
2. Asuna
3. Lisbeth
4. Silica
5. Suguha
6. Shino
7. Rina (though only implied so i didn't include her)
NoHitter
IIRC the LN said there wasn't any love interest between them at all. @Sachi
Kluddio
Sword art online.... Supplys you with ass shots, touching story line, almost tentacle rape and epic fights. This is Sword art online ;)

I see you next sunday!
BadLuckExpert
So episode 16.
My first impression: Kirito you so badass!

Anyway, it's nice to see Yui again but sadly Lyfa only appears at the end. The race choices was pretty good too.

NoHitter wrote:

IIRC the LN said there wasn't any love interest between them at all. @Sachi
Hmmm well it's implied actually, but you could see it if you looked from her perspective. Kirito only treats her as his best friend though.
Deni
Just watched episode 15:

Confusing intro... elves, really?! And where's Asuna?
I thought players that die in SOA will live in the real world... Really hard to see that they don't o_o
Also, what happened to the little girl (Immortal Object)? He said he can save her at the end or something..
If Kirito can't save Asuna and can't be with her, I stop watching SAO o_o
I wish after episode 14 they just meet in the real world, marry and be together forever <3 :(
Giganscudo

Deni wrote:

Just watched episode 15:

I thought players that die in SOA will live in the real world... Really hard to see that they don't o_o
Also, what happened to the little girl (Immortal Object)? He said he can save her at the end or something..
I wish after episode 14 they just meet in the real world, marry and be together forever <3 :(
All shall be explained later on in the season unless you want spoilers?. Or read the books for a more explained version
Deni

Giganscudo wrote:

All shall be explained later on in the season unless you want spoilers?
I just hope that Kirito will "save Asuna"...
And I just don't think so because I didn't see her in the intro..
Let's hope they will be fine together ;D
NoHitter
Latest episode:
Kirito being OP as usual. Also Yui <3

Finished reading the latest chapter of the LN:
Oh wow... those timeskips >.<
On a sidenote, I don't think it's plausable now to have Asuna dive into the Underworld anymore.

Also Deni:
The volumes of the LN the anime is based on now focuses more on the relationship between Kirito and his sister.
SigLogicalMaxiss
Just watched Episode 16
Yay! Yui! you're back! in the LN it took quite a while for Lyfa to meet Kirito,i guess they cut it to one episode eh?
BadLuckExpert

Deni wrote:

Just watched episode 15:

I thought players that die in SAO will live in the real world... Really hard to see that they don't o_o
You must be new at this. When you're making a story (and a very good one at that) you want to make it longer and more suspenseful for your satisfaction and for the readers/watchers entertainment. I understand completely about how you want Kirito and Asuna to be together but remember, good things come to those who wait; and i witnessed it myself as one of the LN readers.

And the intro is awesome, they were elves because the focus of the story is to obtain the power to fly for as long as you like since in reality you can't do that kind of thing. The little girl (her name's Yui btw) would appear on episode 16, so i recommend you watch it since the subbed version is out.

Happy watching and welcome to the world of SAO ^^

NoHitter wrote:

Latest episode:
Kirito being OP as usual. Also Yui <3

Finished reading the latest chapter of the LN:
Oh wow... those timeskips >.<
On a sidenote, I don't think it's plausable now to have Asuna dive into the Underworld anymore.

Also Deni:
The volumes of the LN the anime is based on now focuses more on the relationship between Kirito and his sister.
Latest chapter.. I believe it's the last one for volume 10? I seem to recall there's no timeskips anywhere :?:
Also, I think Asuna, or anyone on that matter, would dive into the Underworld since the time it took to set up Kirito is three days or about 10 years in that world. If they do dive in, i think the Taboo Index would make a hassle for them, like ordering the Knights to arrest them.

And what do you mean Kirito's being an OP?
Tesu
I already read the Novel SAO - Project Acilization

Alfheim is really nice , but i cant w8 on Gun Gale Online im really waiting for it cuz when i read the novel in GGO , man there guns are so epic and kirito is a long hair guy thr..
Magicphoenix
@BadLuckExpert
He means Kirito is OverPowered lol + love it this way, wouldn't have wanted to see him 2 years farming creeps & dungeons in SAO
NoHitter

Magicphoenix wrote:

@BadLuckExpert
He means Kirito is OverPowered lol + love it this way, wouldn't have wanted to see him 2 years farming creeps & dungeons in SAO
He does that in Project Alicization - thus the timeskips.
BadLuckExpert

Magicphoenix wrote:

@BadLuckExpert
Ah, now I get it. Thank you for explaining it Phoenix-san ^^

NoHitter wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

@BadLuckExpert
He does that in Project Alicization - thus the timeskips.
So you meant the entire volume? Well if that's what you were referring to then of course there's a timeskip. I thought you only talked about the lst chapter of volume 10 *sweatdrop
MMzz
Oh god Kirito is so badass have my babies please.
Aoriki

MMzz wrote:

+1

and he's OP....For cheating, I guess
Mogsy
Kirito's stat transfer kinda makes him feel a bit more like a Gary Stu, oh boy! But oh well, he's still badass. Hopefully this world is at least fun to explore.

Still enjoying this a lot, but it's hard to not pick on the writing.
Kairi

MMzz wrote:

BadLuckExpert
Fangirls.. Fangirls everywhere..

Technically he did cheat. However, when you look at it this way: He does spent a lot of time (2 years) training to achieve those stats so it's normal to use things you worked hard to get right?

Also, if he has to start from scratch then that bastard Sugou would have married Asuna first (man I'm pissed)
Lance

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Do they have to be girls? Kirito's swag knows no gender boundaries. Klein proved this.
BadLuckExpert

Lance wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Do they have to be girls? Kirito's swag knows no gender boundaries. Klein proved this.
Don't remind me.. I have a fujoshi friend in my class, and she.. well, you get the idea
Tesu
SPOILEr alert! Klein is the coolest guy 8-)
BadLuckExpert
SPOILER alert! Thor will appear in this series (not the current one) and yes, I'm talking about the Asgardian.
NoHitter

BadLuckExpert wrote:

SPOILER alert! Thor will appear in this series (not the current one) and yes, I'm talking about the Asgardian.
Oh that one. I laughed real hard when Freyja into him. I laughed even more when I remembered Kirito saying that that girl was a TRAP.
BadLuckExpert

NoHitter wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Oh that one. I laughed real hard when Freyja into him. I laughed even more when I remembered Kirito saying that that girl was a TRAP.
Kirito: "I think that girl is *puts on sunglasses* 'trapped'
YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
show more