forum

Sword Art Online

posted
Total Posts
show more
Giganscudo

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I'd have been quite disappointed if he hadn't shagged her, I mean if you're gonna have to spend your last moments in a stupid game with a honey like that why the fuck not.

Right.Get off you ass and read chapter 16.5 of Sword Art Online. Light novels < Anime
Dieathan
Glopping General
BadLuckExpert

Giganscudo wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I'd have been quite disappointed if he hadn't shagged her, I mean if you're gonna have to spend your last moments in a stupid game with a honey like that why the fuck not.

Right.Get off you ass and read chapter 16.5 of Sword Art Online. Light novels < Anime
Uhhhh are we talking about artwork or plot? Because if it's about plot obviously the light novel is better. The detective story is packed really nicely you know..
krazyfilo
I red the light novels before the anime and I still think the anime adaption isn't that bad
at least its 25 episodes and wasn't crammed into a 12 episode one.
Aoriki
So....on today's episode:
I cried
Flanster
I almost cried but managed not to.So far this is one of the best anime ive ever seen, more than glad it will have 25 eps!
Aoriki
I agree with you there, Flandre.
NoHitter
Sadly the rest of those episodes will be set in the real world and another MMO world...

Anyway, about this week's episode:
Yui :(

She'll appear in the other virtual world though!
BadLuckExpert

krazyfilo wrote:

I red the light novels before the anime and I still think the anime adaption isn't that bad
at least its 25 episodes and wasn't crammed into a 12 episode one.
It's too bad they cut some scenes though. For example they should've added the date scene between Kirito and Asuna on Yoruko episode.

Also about today's episode: I cried, really.
And of anyone of you ever thought 'Hey, the item's name has a heart in it why couldn't they just go to the 44th floor and took the flower?' The reason is that Yui is an AI, NOT a pet.

But don't worry she'll be alive again in ALO :)
Giganscudo
Is it really 25 episodes?It looks as if its only 13 episodes and can end at 13 (or 14). Though I would be really glad it would span 25 episodes and into ALO (Yay Yui!)

Actually it's perfectly possible assuming that the first 13 episodes is the first 2 volumes and ALO is the 3rd and 4th volume

(being careful not spoil anything even though this forum is nearly at a lost cause)
Magicphoenix
It WILL have 25 episodes, already confirmed, don't know if there will be a 2nd season though
Nyquill

Magicphoenix wrote:

It WILL have 25 episodes, already confirmed, don't know if there will be a 2nd season though
Stay tuned folks, shit only gets more cheesy from here on out *looks at phantom bullet arc*.
Flanster
Ill leave this here.

OnosakiHito
@^: Oh youuuuu.
krazyfilo
^^

btw this may sound like a stupid question but,
are they going to just stick to sword art online for this whole 25 episodes are are they planning to jump into another game within this season?
Giganscudo

krazyfilo wrote:

^^
omw :3

are they going to just stick to sword art online for this whole 25 episodes are are they planning to jump into another game within this season?
Nope. SAO is gonna go into ALO a VRMMO which is based of fairyland. the first 13-14 episodes is SAO and the next 13 is ALO
Triskelion91

Giganscudo wrote:

krazyfilo wrote:

^^
omw :3

Nope. SAO is gonna go into ALO a VRMMO which is based of fairyland. the first 13-14 episodes is SAO and the next 13 is ALO
I don't know if I read this incorrectly, but you're wrong. All 25 episodes is going to be SAO.
Tsukimi Luna
spoilers everywhere i better not touch this thread before i watch every latest episode
Giganscudo

Triskelion91 wrote:

Giganscudo wrote:

I don't know if I read this incorrectly, but you're wrong. All 25 episodes is going to be SAO.
Ahh I think you read it incorrectly the the title will still be SAO the setting will be different (ALO) sorry If i'm wrong though
BadLuckExpert

Giganscudo wrote:

Triskelion91 wrote:

Ahh I think you read it incorrectly the the title will still be SAO the setting will be different (ALO) sorry If i'm wrong though
See that? That's what I'm afraid of. Sure it would be nice if they extend to 25 episodes but it just won't feel the same if ALO is being animated but with SAO title.

Also, the cheesiness is good. Because let's face it, sometimes the classics really are the best, even if the story would get sappy (and a hint of harem) This series has the best novels I've ever read :D
Giganscudo

BadLuckExpert wrote:

See that? That's what I'm afraid of. Sure it would be nice if they extend to 25 episodes but it just won't feel the same if ALO is being animated but with SAO title.

Also, the cheesiness is good. Because let's face it, sometimes the classics really are the best, even if the story would get sappy (and a hint of harem) This series has the best novels I've ever read :D
^. True that. I mean SAO has bought me back to reading books.

Then again ALO is SAO's copy and later at the end Aincard is transported to ALO so... technically it's still SAO?
BadLuckExpert

Giganscudo wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

^. True that. I mean SAO has bought me back to reading books.

Then again ALO is SAO's copy and later at the end Aincard is transported to ALO so... technically it's still SAO?
But it's still two different places. Sure Kirito still had his SAO skills, but the gameplay and the character are completely different. You can fly in ALO, and there are tribes plus the objectives which gives different vibes from SAO.

Also, saying that is like saying GGO is the same as ALO since Kirito transferred his character at the beginning and comes back to ALO at the end. About the place, GGO is similar to ALO in a way since they both came from the sam 'seed'
Giganscudo
Yeah alright. I completely agree
NoHitter
This week:
Not sure if I laughed or was surprised. Was sick when I watched.
Professor Prinny
I was more surprised at the title and preview put together. Fishing scene with the title 'The Depths of Hell'. Thought it was only going to be about fishing too.
SPOILER

Can't wait for the next episode! That boss is so OP.
Faust
Just saying that I got spoiled to the 13'th episode earlier while shopping and now I am absolutely hooked after going through episodes 1 - 13 proper.

Something about virtual reality shit. (Well, partially)
Aoriki
My feeling on this week eps. ...holy crap.
Magicphoenix
Kirito X Asuna best, no doubt. But I'm kinda glad the dilly-dally lovey-dovey is over now =)
Finally some stuff happenin' here
BadLuckExpert

Aoriki wrote:

My feeling on this week eps. ...holy crap.
Wait till you see the next one. You'll cry..

(NB: Really Kirito? You just realized there's a time limit?)
miss_master_old
Okey, I'll keep watching SAO.
MMzz
dat cliffhanger.

;_;
Breeze
Blind> >

BadLuckExpert
You sir, have just mind-fucked my brain..
Professor Prinny
Some of that is just messed up.
zertap
Yeah, I love SAO, especially the light novel.. The last part of Vol.10 (Alicization Running) came out few days ago. NOW I NEED TO SURVIVE UNTIL VOL.11 !!
BadLuckExpert
SAO episode 14. I cried. I really cried. Oh my God Asuna.. Please be safe..

I actually already read the novel. But just let me change my personality into those who didn't kay?
Aoriki
Thoughts on 14th eps
.... Q ~ Q ASUNA!!!!!
Magicphoenix
MAH MIND IS BLOWN
Lance
SAO in charge of smooth plot progression
NoHitter
Can't wait to watch this week's episode.
Yeah, I already know what happens, so I hope they didn't ruin it :(
show more