forum

I fucking hate this thread someone get rid of it please

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DragonmonGaming
Again another thing i should point out is that during game play, There's this really freaky voice that says my name. It says this in a gloomy, creepy voice: "*REDACTED*" I am getting scared and annoyed by this. It either that my Headphones are cursed... ...or THE GAME is cursed. I need a solution on how to fix this. my mom suggested saying the Archangel Michael Prayer (12:7-9), but that still hasn't worked yet (al least by what I know) I need immediate help please. This needs to stop
vinnicci
wtf, lol
KupcaH
Wake up, Adam
Syneergy
Someone wants your attention!
Vuelo Eluko

Syneergy wrote:

Someone wants your attention!
someone who means you harm
- Zuramaru -
What are you on and where can I get some?
lewski
bro dont worry ur gonna be in a cute supernatural sol anime soon
lolboatz
I think you're just tripping lol
SunriseAbsence
Oh there you are, Adam
raccoongamer
Turn off your Discord lol
Topic Starter
DragonmonGaming

SunriseAbsence wrote:

Oh there you are, *REDACTED*
How the fuck do you know my name
WitherMite

DragonmonGaming wrote:

SunriseAbsence wrote:

Oh there you are, Adam
How the fuck do you know my name
might come as a surprise, but some people have this amazing ability to read.
Picot Gris
it's just the demon of all shit miss.

Do 15 FC in 5 stars maps and you will be good. If not, you need to wash yourself with some saint Peppy tears.
Woey fanboy

DragonmonGaming wrote:

Again another thing i should point out is that during game play, There's this really freaky voice that says my name. It says this in a gloomy, creepy voice: "Aaaddaamm" I am getting scared and annoyed by this. It either that my Headphones are cursed... ...or THE GAME is cursed. I need a solution on how to fix this. my mom suggested saying the Archangel Michael Prayer (12:7-9), but that still hasn't worked yet (al least by what I know) I need immediate help please. This needs to stop
Just like how your mousepad needs a good scrub once in a while, maybe it's time your headphones get the same treatment. Sprinkle some salt while it's drying up to dispel any demonic energy within that shit and give your prayers.
rematyar
it's just your demon cheering you up while playing, no need to panic
Farfocele
NECRO ALERT NECRO ALERT

LOCK INCOMING