forum

#uzbek [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
show more
Aurele
Seems like a lot of people wants the uzbekistan's channel.

Well, you have all my support, Ryu.
Nitojgrem
^maybe additional to dkun's post. Spamming this thread does not help in any way!
Otherwise I said already something u.u
dkun

Gabe wrote:

There is a very big difference from getting people to spam "LOL YES PLS ADD THIS CHANNEL!" and ignoring all the logic thrown at you compared to garnering "support" from different kinds of people. Supporting a channel when you are not part of the country shouldn't affect anything.

Nitojgrem wrote:

^maybe additional to dkun's post. Spamming this thread does not help in any way!
Adds right on to my point above.
BrokenArrow
wow, I guess she just pm'd every friend in her friends list to give this topic +1.
lawl
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

dkun wrote:

we are 51th.

Gabe wrote:

thanks ;w; ♥
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

BrokenArrow wrote:

wow, I guess she just pm'd every friend in her friends list to give this topic +1.
lawl
no, believe me or not
dkun

dkun wrote:

There is a very big difference from getting people to spam "LOL YES PLS ADD THIS CHANNEL!" and ignoring all the logic thrown at you compared to garnering "support" from different kinds of people. Supporting a channel when you are not part of the country shouldn't affect anything.
Having this kind of attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, Ryu. Have it your way! ;)
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

dkun wrote:

Having this kind of attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, Ryu. Have it your way! ;)
just thanks :3

BrokenArrow wrote:

lawl
what about you try to be nice for a change?
BrokenArrow

31415926535897932385 wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

lawl
what about you try to be nice for a change?
face the truth, most of them just post here because "OMFG IT'S A REQUEST BY CUTE RYU, IDC IF IT'S BAD, SHE'LL CALL ME MOEMOEMOE WHEN I SUPPORT IT'

anyways bye

BrokenArrow wrote:

face the truth, most of them just post here because "OMFG IT'S A REQUEST BY CUTE RYU, IDC IF IT'S BAD, SHE'LL CALL ME MOEMOEMOE WHEN I SUPPORT IT'

anyways bye
WOW, your ass must be really jelly of all the shit that comes out your mouth! xD
pull yourself together man...
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

31415926535897932385 wrote:

im sexy pidobear
just noticed ur signature, lol.
Sakura
I've only seen 6 people from Uzbek aside from you posting in here? (and i haven't even checked their activity yet either)
Ephemeral
additional language channels may be considered with the advent of the new channel listing depending on how things go.

there's a lot of other language groups in line for a channel though, so this may not happen for a long while, if it does even happen at all.

by the way, the developers ultimately determine what feature is feasible or not - and more often than not, pointless debating does very little to sway that opinion. you're pretty much just wasting your time!
Topic Starter
Ryu_old
anyways thanks for readinng \:3/
Topic Starter
Ryu_old
and some russian guys are not glad to see people(from uzbekistan or another country) in russian forum
I just posted kewl video and..
Random guy: "Fuck you".

p.s.

osu is friendly community, isnt it? or im not right :L

Sakura
How many times has it been mentioned in this thread: 18

P.S: Dont double post.
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

Sakura wrote:

P.S: Dont double post.
sorry for double post, so one thing what me must do is creatin a new topic with uzbek idea?
Sakura
Thread title should be Uzbek written in Uzbek language followed by (Uzbek) in said thread you can post in Uzbek all you want, depending on activity you may get a subforum, and depending on activity you may get a channel, that's about it.

Edit: More info: t/1702
Topic Starter
Ryu_old

Sakura wrote:

Thread title should be Uzbek written in Uzbek language followed by (Uzbek) in said thread you can post in Uzbek all you want, depending on activity you may get a subforum, and depending on activity you may get a channel, that's about it.

Edit: More info: t/1702
thank you much! >w<
DerekMcD

Sakura wrote:

Actually it was two from me, as we're trying to be honest and helpful.
Stefan
dkun: I can't take this here as serious. How you said, there is just a small number of active player of Uzbekistan, and the answer is mostly the same.
If people from russia are rude against people from uzbekistan, they should simply report. And I was serious about #balkan. We also don't have a own language forum/channel (with "we" I mean countries like Serbia, croatia, albania, bosnia, etc.) and we are a bigger group as uzbekistan.

And the last reason, and it is the main reason, is that there won't be any new language channels for a time. It's unfair for some countries, but well; You can't get everything.
Aurele

dkun wrote:

Gabe wrote:

I completly understand your point.
I actually means the Uzbek's people. (Mostly the activity of them)
PeSsAr
Faqat seni sog‘inaman men, faqat senga ilhaqman mudom. Faqat sen deb og‘rinaman men, yuragim - bir sen uchun guldon!
Qilolmasman muhabbat tuhfa, ko‘zyoshlari bo‘lsa-da ummon. Nigohingdan arisin shubha, tuman kabi to‘zg‘isin gumon. #Uzbek
Bass
Guys, if you think you got enough players, you can ask Derek to create channel ON TRIAL TIME to see if it will be used I think.
Derekku
Alright, I'll see about getting this added.
Kurai
Okay #uzbek has eventually been added!