forum

I'm getting worst and worst in this game.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RikoPaj
Hello everybody. I've been playing this game like a year and a half beacuse i left it many it times.I started back at last summer's ending. But nowadays like this summers start. I was exactly #100.348 then i had to left the game for few days and when i got back the i totally lost my aim and my stamina. I struggled back and got my aim and stamina back. I started playing harder maps for myself like Throgh the fire and flames.(I passed it tho), Save me , Defenders like that. After my success in Through the fire and flames. I started to lose my aim again.And my acc went %98-99 to %94-97 Then i changed my keyboard and everything went worst.I cant even PASS the maps that i FC'ed long time ago. What's happening?? Im playing this game for fun ofc but giving hours and hours and not even FC'ing a map FOR A MONTH , actually makes me really sad and pushes me to leave the game FOREVER. But i LOVE playin Osu! and being a part of the community. Im not a top player im prob. suck at this game for some of you guys but this game is for fun. And im not enjoying it anymore. I need your advices. What should i do?
asianlover69
what switches does the kb have? weird. Try and play everyday for 1-2 hours.
GoldSolitude

vykorax wrote:

If you think that kb switches really matter at that level then i've got some news for you buddy. I've been playing on my crappy chiclet dell laptop keyboard at 120fps with a razer mouse thats literally been falling apart for years and its done me just as well, I'm sure if i practice using my Nintendo 3DS as a tablet I'd get just as good as with my mouse in a couple months.

The only thing that i can really recommend is that you just play a lot and you'll get better. Stop playing the same maps over and over and try and increase your variety which will help a lot.
- EdgarNitroX
Keep playing and dont take about the FC and high pp plays , just play dude :3 luck also with that
Topic Starter
RikoPaj

vykorax wrote:

My keyboard is Gamepower Warlock Red Switch im actually working rn so i only can play few hours in a day already

GoldSolitude wrote:

The only thing that i can really recommend is that you just play a lot and you'll get better. Stop playing the same maps over and over and try and increase your variety which will help a lot.

Im actually playing the same maps over and over again in order to FC them but i'll download some new maps and play them thanks again

- EdgarNitroX wrote:

Keep playing and dont take about the FC and high pp plays , just play dude :3 luck also with that

Thanks dude! I'll try it
Syneergy

RikoPaj wrote:

Hello everybody. I've been playing this game like a year and a half beacuse i left it many it times.I started back at last summer's ending. But nowadays like this summers start. I was exactly #100.348 then i had to left the game for few days and when i got back the i totally lost my aim and my stamina. I struggled back and got my aim and stamina back. I started playing harder maps for myself like Throgh the fire and flames.(I passed it tho), Save me , Defenders like that. After my success in Through the fire and flames. I started to lose my aim again.And my acc went %98-99 to %94-97 Then i changed my keyboard and everything went worst.I cant even PASS the maps that i FC'ed long time ago. What's happening?? Im playing this game for fun ofc but giving hours and hours and not even FC'ing a map FOR A MONTH , actually makes me really sad and pushes me to leave the game FOREVER. But i LOVE playin Osu! and being a part of the community. Im not a top player im prob. suck at this game for some of you guys but this game is for fun. And im not enjoying it anymore. I need your advices. What should i do?

Hi, RikoPaj.

I see, you are just over-reacting. It is okay.

You should just continue playing, passing maps and you will improve at the game in your own pace.

You probably have FC'ed something or set an best score, but that maybe was the "best you", to get to that part of you. It will take some times and practice. So keep, playing and enjoy the game.

If you want to practice there are cool links in my profile to download beatmaps for you to practice.

Thanks to "RaneFire" and the other guy I forgot :(, both put maps together to practice.

You will get there, good luck!

-Syneergy