forum

Seto Asami & Hayami Saori - Kokoro no Senritsu (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mercurial
Go go Andrea.
Snepif

Lybydose wrote:

There's no reason this should have been unranked. Unmapped portion requirements don't apply to the intro, and this file isn't even large to begin with. It's a stretch to even call the intro "mappable" due to the lack of a steady beat to follow.

Instead, you're just coming up with completely arbitrary and irrelevant reasons to unrank something just because you disagree with who the mapper is and/or don't want it ranked in a short period of time, neither of which have anything to do with map quality or "rankability".
We're complaining about how a mapper gets a half-assed map ranked in 9 days -not just the unrank thing-, being so lazy that he can't even map the whole song, and only maps 2 diffs with pure copypaste and gets 2 XATs in the blink of an eye; while other people have to struggle hard to get their maps ranked for months and months, and they put 10x the effort Andrea made in this map. Also, the intro is completely mappeable, it matches with the bpm perfectly.
Darksonic
This is just..... stupid.

Personally I think the mapper can choose to map or not the first part due this is not a big problem and maybe it's not really good to map like the rest of the song, and if people don't want to listen it, there is a "Skip" button..

BUT YEY RULES
Topic Starter
Andrea
Snepif if you don't know anything, just don't post, thanks.

There isn't any copy-paste at all in the map, also, I put lots of effort when I make my maps, so yeah.

You can already leave the topic.
Mercurial

Darksonic wrote:

and if people don't want to listen it, there is a "Skip" button..
So stop raging against mappers by Speed ranks and stuff.

Just take care of their own maps on getting ranked.

Atte: A mapper that took 11 months to get his map ranked.
Snepif
Well I guess that's it.. to each an opinion. Sorry if I hurted any feelings, just trying to express myself.
It will always be apples vs oranges anyway. Guess it's pointless. I should have learnt that before~~ bye and good luck on the rank.
Stefan

Mercurial wrote:

So, this is bad?
CXu
... Well, whatever happened, good luck with the rerank, bakandrea ;w;
Aurele
is this needed in the tags? (#2 ed ver.)
It will be shearched as (#2 & ver.) o3o
Topic Starter
Andrea
Yeah, it's needed ><
Mercurial

Stefan wrote:

Mercurial wrote:

So, this is bad?
If the people are compain against Speedranks, an user who took that time to get his map ranked and is not complain.

C'mon, is a game, is not the life or your work, is just a GAME.
Weez
I myself am against the whole speedranking and all but come on, saying Andrea put no effort into the map is just disrespectful to me...

I've played the map and its no where near copypaste. It seems like a typical Andrea map. May be boring to some but it's Andrea's style.
Cyclohexane
let's look at it with an objective eye
2 (or 3 can't remember) recent maps unranked due to fast ranks
2 recent maps with 2-diff spreads, one of them has a collab
latest map unranked because half the song is mapped

Can you understand people saying he puts no effort now?

but hey if you think these complains are dumb and unfounded feel free to disregard, I'm just saying
Sakura
I see no more problems with this mapset, also i think the way the piano was mapped was pretty amazing, enjoy the fruits of your effort.

Reranked!

Edit:For some reason couldn't wipe all scores, oh well since combo is higher they should be easy to beat anyways.
Darksonic
Re Gratz :3
Snowy Dream
Re-congratz > <
Kenezz
Gratz again Andrea, really I think in the unrank of this was needless, but meeh~
Aurele
Congratulation again, Andrea.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks again to everyone <3
Kurokami
Finally, this beatmap is ready to be played by me tomorrow.....err...today. :3
Gratz. o/
Anzo
This song gives me goosebumps.

Anyways, congratulations.
Suimya

Snowy Dream wrote:

Re-congratz > <
lolcubes
That pattern after the 2nd spinner. I have no words in which I can describe it.
But gz.

:D
Mercurial
Re-Yey
Sure
my record of FL T_T
oh well... gratz again
Nymph
yeah grats Andrea =3=
cRyo[iceeicee]

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote:

TARI TARI!!!!
re TARI TARI!!!!
Cygnus
Congrats Andrea. One thing I should suggest: Never listen to other people's opinion. Your past maps are fine as it is. It's too bad to see your maps have only 2 diffs tbh. I hope you can gather as many diffs as you can on your upcoming maps.
laport
This song makes blood rushing out my ears.

Anyways, congratulations.
Dark_Ai
*sigh* oh my...

congratz anyway!~
Deif

Philippines wrote:

One thing I should suggest: Never listen to other people's opinion.
Worst advice ever. If you don't hear what other people suggest, the whole ranking system (playtest - feedback info to the mapper) wouldn't make any sense. In fact, it's useful to improve ourselves and the quality of our maps.

Regardless my opinion, congratulations Andrea!
those
So if I understand correctly, another forty-five seconds was mapped and it received... how many mods?
h3k1ru
this game became full of haters
kanequito
Awesome!
Tanzklaue

those wrote:

So if I understand correctly, another forty-five seconds was mapped and it received... how many mods?
good point. though it is now too late.
IkkiMinami
:)
Gabriela
Congratz! --

This is a beautiful song! :)
Cygnus

Deif wrote:

Philippines wrote:

One thing I should suggest: Never listen to other people's opinion.
Worst advice ever. If you don't hear what other people suggest, the whole ranking system (playtest - feedback info to the mapper) wouldn't make any sense. In fact, it's useful to improve ourselves and the quality of our maps.

Regardless my opinion, congratulations Andrea!
I might have just said it wrong, sorry. What I mean is, if you know that you're going the right way, why bother listening on others?
Cyclohexane
Worst advice ever still.
Tanzklaue

Philippines wrote:

I might have just said it wrong, sorry. What I mean is, if you know that you're going the right way, why bother listening on others?
because the things you have done probably could be done better, and what other people suggest could be better than what you had originally done.

people like you are the reason why the modding-community dies slowly, only leaving half assed mods for people who don't care for other opinions anyway.
show more