posted
Total Posts
show more
cRyo[iceeicee]
wow nice~ ✿
Darksonic
(◡ ᴗ ◡ ✿)
those
Requesting you remove "Lite" as your diff name, since that is a personal tag for my easier diffs.
Topic Starter
jossieP
~ what other people think about this... his username is not on my tags so...
Mercurial
those, you're so ridiculous

Search "Kei" on tags.

Can you see a lot of maps ranked with that tag that they weren't ranked or made a guest diff by Kei?

Don't complain about Diffs names.

Edit: Please, use common sense.
Topic Starter
jossieP
for me is like that person that started calling "Another" to their diffs and other person started to make that at same or simmilar time and the first say to the second: "Hey, dont use another for your diffs, I used it first"
why not start leaving a new label for diffs names with this? that would be nice <:
Kryptogram

those wrote:

Requesting you remove "Lite" as your diff name, since that is a personal tag for my easier diffs.
Just because you used "Lite" in you're map doesn't mean that you have the controll to decide who can use it. >:(

PD: Dat Map ♥
Snepif

ikari_kyon wrote:

for me is like that person that started calling "Another" to their diffs and other person started to make that at same or simmilar time and the first say to the second: "Hey, dont use another for your diffs, I used it first"
why not start leaving a new label for diffs names with this? that would be nice <:
Nobody invented "another", it's the hardest diff name on BMS, so BMS maps often have that name for their Insane diff.
Saying yes or no was enough, no need to overreact haha (specially Mercurial :roll: )
Topic Starter
jossieP
just was an example, also I didnt "invented" that, it was a suggest, and I dont overreact, I have my happy face as always (◡ ᴗ ◡ ✿) cuz I love what I made
and rewrite the last part, why dont leave other people use it, it sounds pretty nice <;
those

Mercurial wrote:

those, you're so ridiculous

Search "Kei" on tags.

Can you see a lot of maps ranked with that tag that they weren't ranked or made a guest diff by Kei?

Don't complain about Diffs names.

Edit: Please, use common sense.
You have no right to call me ridiculous. It's a simple request. A simple yes/no with a reason would've been fine.
Topic Starter
jossieP
so, can I use the name ;3 yeah cool name is cool
those
By all means, go right ahead.
Mercurial
Okay.

No.

I think that's enough.

Snepif wrote:

Saying yes or no was enough, no need to overreact haha (specially Mercurial :roll: )
If you have a problem with me, go ahead and tell me personally.
Snepif
Well I already said it didn't I o.O?
Topic Starter
jossieP
please
(◡ ᴗ ◡ ✿)
be happy
Darksonic
Stop crying for stupid things, thanks (◡ ᴗ ◡ ✿)
grumd
Just need to say that "Lite" is a common english word and everybody can use it.
Jenny
#modreqs

Insane:

Your distance snap is quite inconsistent, in the beginning you got like 0.9x, 1.0x, 1.1x, 1.3x, 1.4x without any visible reason.

• 00:01:469 (3) - this isn't blanketting 2 perfectly, move the 3rd sliderpoint a grid (size 4) down, also the end-one one down aswell
    00:02:150 (1,2) - I do not see the reason behind the claps on these in the music, also, the red points feel too harsh for the music, I'd think of more wavy shapes
    00:03:514 (3,4) - compared to previous notes, this is a tiny distance and should be widened, it feels awkward because of the (more or less harsh but still unfitting) spacing change
    00:05:332 (1,3) - that overlap is ugly, I suggest moving 1 and 2 more away from 3 so they don't touch it or overlap it with hitbursts, this is just... ugly; also, I do not see a reason why this slider has red points, the music is harmonic and red points are harsh, that crashes with each other, make a wavy or straight slider there
    00:06:923 (6) - adjust this to 1 and 2 after changing these, right now, the overlapping is ugly, also don't let it be that close to 4 and 5, the hitbursts overlay awkwardly
    00:08:514 (3,4) - the jump between these two should be wider as between 1-2-3, since as you can here, the vocals are stronger here, move 4 more away to fit them
    00:09:423 (7,9) - again, I deem round/wavy/bowed/straight sliders to be more harmonic with the music since it's still calm and easy and not harsh, fast and hard
    00:10:332 (9,1,2) - you got 3 similar sounds at the end of 9, on 1 and 2, so I suggest building a pattern out of these; the current stack doesn't fit at all since the song gives of a feeling of movement; I suggest building a triangle, laying 1 on previous 8 and placing 2 at the mirrored position of 9's end
    00:11:469 (1,2) - those two are too close to each other and I dislike them nearly touching, change it so 1's red point is a grid down or smth so there's more room and it doesn't feel so clustered
    00:13:741 (1) - delete new combo
    00:14:196 (2) - new combo, there is a new soundpattern you're following here, I suggest building a pattern of circles instead of using sliders on 2 and 3; right now it feels too linear and not-enough based on the song but just as plain 1/2 which is... meeh, please change this.

suggestion

Note: 4 is stacked on 1 to have a jump and 5 continues the 'broken pentagon shape' since you got two stronger beats here

00:16:241 (5) - it's currently too close to 3, the hitbursts will overlap and make it look ugly, you can easily change this by moving the note 2-4 grids left, then adjust 6 to it after

suggestion

Note: 4-5-6 continue the arc-idea you had there and 6-1 is a 1.3x slightjump to the next combo to fit the change in combo and song

00:17:605 (3) - I suggest moving this more up and adjusting it properly to 2's approach circle, fits better imo
    00:18:514 (1,2) - a) sliders on red ticks feel and play awkward, b) the hitburst-overlap with 4 and general overlap of sliderends looks and feels ugly; aditionally, the end of blue 3, 4 and beginning of yellow 1 are connected vocals and should thus build a pattern by what you are mapping to, unless you just want 1/2 spam which... sucks
    00:19:878 (5,1) - this overlap is ugly, 1 is too close to 5 and like, ~40% overlapped by the hitburst, it also doesn't compliment it any good and the shape is ugly, rearrange this to fit the shape and approach circle of 5 better, also move it further away, please.
    00:20:332 (1,2,3) - overlaps of 2 and 3 with 1 are ugly and feel bad, if you apply the suggestion above and adjust 1, this shouldn't be a problem after though
    00:22:150 (1) - this slider starts on a red tick and feels awkward to play, also, it feels more like there should be a single beat and if you want a slider, let it start on the big white tick after this red one, the sounds here totally don't belong together and thus this slider is unfitting :/
    00:22:832 (2,4) - overlap and also hitbursts of these conflict, making it ugly, hard to see and bad to play, please move 4 further away from 2 or arrange it in another way so they aren't that close
    00:23:741 (1,2,3) - these feel to close to each other; also, since you went for vocals before, a 1/2 spam doesn't fit there, you'd have to replace 1 by a circle and a long slider to fit it better (the long slider would last from 00:23:969 - 00:24:423)
    00:24:991 (4) - i do not see a reason for this being on the blue ticks in the song, there is no such beat in there
    00:26:128 (2) - this note is overmapped and feels meeh
    00:26:241 (3) - i suggest removing the reverse arrow and adding a note instead, it feels better to play to me
    00:26:923 (4,5) - replace these by 3 circles and a long slider on where 5's end was to fit the vocals which you orientate yourself on before; also, the overlap with upcoming 6 and 7 is ugly and unfitting
    00:28:400 (1,3,5) - these are overmapped
    00:28:287 (8,1,2,3,4) - a stack leading into moved 1/4s is rarely a good idea, and apart from being overmapped here, I do not see a reason to do so in this case, remove/change that, please.
    00:30:560 (3) - you can adjust this to compliment 2's end more, since that seems to be the idea here; just move the second sliderpoint a grid down
    00:31:923 (6) - place it on where 4 was, a stack feels awkward to play here, the vocals aren't "standing still"
    00:32:946 (2) - delete note, it's overdone and unfitting, the vocals are still 1/2
    00:33:628 (2) - ^
    00:33:060 (3,3,1,2) - these feel too close to each other, move them a bit further apart, 1 grid or so should do
    00:36:014 (6,7,8,9,10) - again, the stack feels hard to play and unneccesary, just space it out, that's better
    00:37:605 (2) - move it 1-2 grids down, still fits the distance snap of 1.0x and doesn't feel clustered anymore
    00:37:832 (3,4) - i find these curves ugly, they're missing the bow in the middle and have such a sharp beginning and ending... no idea how to explain that better but i think you could build ones that feel better with just one or two sliderpoints; also, the angle between both feels bad to play, you should adjust it so the relative same part of both overlaps and not like, start of 4 overlaps the beginning of 3, it feels uneven right now
    00:38:514 (4,1) - this overlap is ugly, change it
    00:39:196 (1,3,4,5) - ^
    00:39:878 (4,5,8) - ^ (the hitbursts nearly eat it up)
    00:40:560 (8,1) - swap new combo
    00:41:469 (2) - i think if you ctrl-R-ed this, it'd feel and flow better
    00:42:150 (4) - i find the placement here somewhat poor, also, don't do this, it's starting on a red tick and has a strong hitsound on the reverse arrow; like this, it feels totally like you should just put a circle on the red tick and start a new slider on the white one instead
    00:43:060 (6) - new combo, make the new combo build an indipendant pattern because of the feedback the song gives (the high sounds)
    00:43:287 (7) - it feels better to have 3 circles here, i get the feel of 3 clicks needed and not one to hold to fit the music better
    00:42:150 (4,7) - also, ugly overlap and feel while playing if kept like this
    00:44:196 (1,2,3,4,5) - again, the overlaps feel bad and awkward to play
    00:44:878 (4,5) - sliders feel bad to play, also starting on red ticks and are just meeh, I suggest replacing 4 with a circle and a long slider to fit the vocals and not continue awkward 1/2 spam
    00:45:787 (1,3) - swap the new combo, the strong impact is on the 3 and thus the NC fits better there
    00:45:900 (2) - overmapped
    00:47:150 (1) - remove new combo
    00:47:605 (4) - replace with a circle and a long slider, add new combo on the new slider
    00:48:514 (7) - again, a red-tick slider, it feels awkward to play and doesn't sound like it should be where it is
    00:48:287 (6,7) - also, THIS OVERLAP, no, change it, please
    00:48:514 (7,1) - the normal-sampleset is set on end of 7 and 1, thus those beats belong together in their sample and strength and should either be one object or equal ones, such as a mirrored jump, right now, it feels unfittingly and awkwardly placed
    00:48:060 (5,7,2) - o-ver-laps

...well... for the kiai... when it started, my mouth fell open and went "WHAT" ...sorry to say that but nearly all the bluebeat-things you set there are overmapped, the whistles don't fit the song well, many hitbursts overlap objects badly (such as 00:51:923 (3,4)), you should unstack the streams and such completely and use more consistent 1/4 spacing

01:26:469 (1,2,3) - compared to the rest of the map, this is harshly overscaled

Dick wrote:

You should totally rename yourself to Dick, because you are one
TheVileOne
I came from modreqs

Easy

00:26:014 (1) - Instead of trying to follow a symmetry pattern that's already faded, maybe you should try a more natural transition off of previous slider. That is if you can make it work.
01:06:469 (1) - What is your inspiration for this slider? It's so different than the sliders around it. I really recommend you change the shape of this.

Normal

Some sliders worked, others not so much IMO.

00:16:469 (3,4,5) - I don't like how crooked this pattern looks.
00:24:878 (5) - That slider edge looks out of place IMO.
00:25:560 (6,1,2) - Could you make this a bit more symmetrical?
00:36:241 (4) - This is preferable. http://puu.sh/Ybmt However I don't know how well it would work into your patterns.
00:39:196 (2,3,4) - Make spacing equal.
00:46:923 (2) - Why is this slider like this when all the other sliders around it are normal looking?
00:57:832 (5) - I don't like how much of a crease this makes with the previous slider. Notice the gap to the right? You should make that smaller by moving this more to the right.
00:58:741 (1) - Could be better. http://puu.sh/Ybum
01:16:923 (1) - Delete and replace with a 1/2th slider 1/2th earlier to follow the vocals. Also please make at least 1.0 snap for this combo. 0.98 snap doesn't work.
01:19:423 (1) - Make that lump better by centering the move point there. Might want to consider using a different shape here.

Hard

I probably missed a lot. I will mention more when I recheck.

00:22:378 (1,2) - Does not look good to me. Here's one way to fix it http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/411574
00:25:105 (1,2,3) - Make spacing equal.
00:29:423 (2) - It would be better if x was changed to 192.
00:50:560 (7) - Looks like it should be higher in the pattern.
01:06:014 (1,2,3,4,1) - This curve doesn't look perfect. I'd rather wait until I recheck before I go into more details why. If you see that it's off before them feel free to change.
01:09:650 (4) - This is an awesome slider.
01:16:696 - Why do you skip this vocal? Incorporate it in the map somehow?
01:23:741 (4) - How about just a normal V shape for this?

I will wait until you look at Jenny's mod before I mod the Insane.

Nothing terribly wrong from what I've seen so far.
Kei
Long mods~ huehuehue~ :3
Phish_old
I like how you say the map is shit and stuff, and you think you are the greatest around here.. and then your mod goes like

Jenny wrote:

00:01:469 (3) - this isn't blanketting 2 perfectly, move the 3rd sliderpoint a grid (size 4) down, also the end-one one down aswell
i mean.- are you fucking serious? YOU are the one who should burn in hell.
You say the blue ticks in kiai time are overmapped aswell, and cannot be considered as "my own style"? Good thing that your maps are totally not overmapped :3

maybe you should stick your Fingers into certain parts of your body and stop bitching around like you where peppy's son.
Jenny
I like how your given example is the very first thing I mentioned and also the only one like this, I mentioned about 2-4 things about correcting sliders bows and even that should be the intention of the mapper since why would he map it like this if he didn't want it to blanket the stuff correctly - fixes and mods are always meant to correct and improve the original intention or the general impression a map gives off, if you think I am doing this just to go "omg omg I so kuuru", feel free to do so but it won't change a thing in the end, you'll just waste your energy because I point out what pokes and strikes my eye, may it be as minor as something like one grid, it can still feel off and shit; improvement is improvement and wrongly or not-as-good-as-possibly done stuff shouldn't be a goal for anyone.

I won't participate in long bitching debates in here, if the mapper wants to improve his map according to what I posted and sees the points reasoned, he's gonna do that and is free to ask me to go in detail and recheck it, if not, well, then I won't give a shit about him and mod those maps which's mappers appreciate suggestions for improvement and who are willing to get to a high standard - mapping just for rank instead of mapping for quality is nothing one should try to achieve because it isn't worth a shit.

Statement end, if any open questions left, ask, if wanting to ruin this map's thread with pointless shit, feel free to do that aswell, the mapper will highly appreciate bitching and attention on their work.
Topic Starter
jossieP

Jenny wrote:

#modreqs + TV size + bubble + Jenny seing it = strrrresstest o.o hi

Insane:

Your distance snap is quite inconsistent, in the beginning you got like 0.9x, 1.0x, 1.1x, 1.3x, 1.4x without any visible reason. I cant see this as a major problem on an [Insane] diff

• 00:01:469 (3) - this isn't blanketting 2 perfectly, move the 3rd sliderpoint a grid (size 4) down, also the end-one one down aswell I make "fail blankets" due to grid, and movin 1 grid down the lower control point has just the same result, bad blanket
    00:02:150 (1,2) - I do not see the reason behind the claps on these in the music, also, the red points feel too harsh for the music, I'd think of more wavy shapes Im mainly following vocal changes on this part, the end of first slider have a vocal change on the end and start of second have other minor vocal change and has a bell sound on background
    00:03:514 (3,4) - compared to previous notes, this is a tiny distance and should be widened, it feels awkward because of the (more or less harsh but still unfitting) spacing changethey are simmetrical, mirror notes, and the spacing is lower due the vocals have a (curiously) lower part here
    00:05:332 (1,3) - that overlap is ugly, I suggest moving 1 and 2 more away from 3 so they don't touch it or overlap it with hitbursts, this is just... ugly; also, I do not see a reason why this slider has red points, the music is harmonic and red points are harsh, that crashes with each other, make a wavy or straight slider there the overlaps are soft, and dont cover start/end of slider that is the most important part about sliders for me, about the body of slider, I make random stuffs sometimes :3 and about the red tick, there is a pretty clear bell on the song /o/
    00:06:923 (6) - adjust this to 1 and 2 after changing these, right now, the overlapping is ugly, also don't let it be that close to 4 and 5, the hitbursts overlay awkwardly I moved (4) and (5) instead, (6) has a simple blanket with (3)'s start
    00:08:514 (3,4) - the jump between these two should be wider as between 1-2-3, since as you can here, the vocals are stronger here, move 4 more away to fit them ovo? I see that spacing is same
    00:09:423 (7,9) - again, I deem round/wavy/bowed/straight sliders to be more harmonic with the music since it's still calm and easy and not harsh, fast and hard o.o? I think you dislike the "just rankable" maps, I make my sliders on differents way for make them different, non common, also these are not so hard sliders >< they even have no ticks ><
    00:10:332 (9,1,2) - you got 3 similar sounds at the end of 9, on 1 and 2, so I suggest building a pattern out of these; the current stack doesn't fit at all since the song gives of a feeling of movement; I suggest building a triangle, laying 1 on previous 8 and placing 2 at the mirrored position of 9's end hmm maybe, but these bells are almost same and the blanket with 00:12:150 (2) - would broke TvT
    00:11:469 (1,2) - those two are too close to each other and I dislike them nearly touching, change it so 1's red point is a grid down or smth so there's more room and it doesn't feel so clustered 0,04x closer than usual spacing is not soo close o.o
    00:13:741 (1) - delete new combo why :3?
    00:14:196 (2) - new combo, there is a new soundpattern you're following here, I suggest building a pattern of circles instead of using sliders on 2 and 3; right now it feels too linear and not-enough based on the song but just as plain 1/2 which is... meeh, please change this. Ill be honest here, dont want to change this part, that jump from 3-4-5 is just like Dx for me, and you point about spacing upthere u.u

suggestion

Note: 4 is stacked on 1 to have a jump and 5 continues the 'broken pentagon shape' since you got two stronger beats here

00:16:241 (5) - it's currently too close to 3, the hitbursts will overlap and make it look ugly, you can easily change this by moving the note 2-4 grids left, then adjust 6 to it after hmm again soft overlap, and hitburst is not that big, have you used testplay :3?

suggestion

Note: 4-5-6 continue the arc-idea you had there and 6-1 is a 1.3x slightjump to the next combo to fit the change in combo and song

00:17:605 (3) - I suggest moving this more up and adjusting it properly to 2's approach circle, fits better imo 1 grid up is enough yeah?
    00:18:514 (1,2) - a) sliders on red ticks feel and play awkward, b) the hitburst-overlap with 4 and general overlap of sliderends looks and feels ugly; aditionally, the end of blue 3, 4 and beginning of yellow 1 are connected vocals and should thus build a pattern by what you are mapping to, unless you just want 1/2 spam which... sucks the first part of my maps, and as you said upper "calm part" I fill it with 1/2, and I have no problems with red ticks though Im a noob player /o/
    00:19:878 (5,1) - this overlap is ugly, 1 is too close to 5 and like, ~40% overlapped by the hitburst, it also doesn't compliment it any good and the shape is ugly, rearrange this to fit the shape and approach circle of 5 better, also move it further away, please. can gimme code plz :3?
    00:20:332 (1,2,3) - overlaps of 2 and 3 with 1 are ugly and feel bad, if you apply the suggestion above and adjust 1, this shouldn't be a problem after though o:?
    00:22:150 (1) - this slider starts on a red tick and feels awkward to play, also, it feels more like there should be a single beat and if you want a slider, let it start on the big white tick after this red one, the sounds here totally don't belong together and thus this slider is unfitting :/ I really cant see something unfitting here, I explain the slider is following bass effect on start till repeat, then the end follows the bells on the song
    00:22:832 (2,4) - overlap and also hitbursts of these conflict, making it ugly, hard to see and bad to play, please move 4 further away from 2 or arrange it in another way so they aren't that close soft overlap~ also support the starts of 00:24:196 (2,3) -
    00:23:741 (1,2,3) - these feel to close to each other; also, since you went for vocals before, a 1/2 spam doesn't fit there, you'd have to replace 1 by a circle and a long slider to fit it better (the long slider would last from 00:23:969 - 00:24:423) what is 1/2 spam ovo?
    00:24:991 (4) - i do not see a reason for this being on the blue ticks in the song, there is no such beat in there but it sounds nice :3
    00:26:128 (2) - this note is overmapped and feels meeh xD
    00:26:241 (3) - i suggest removing the reverse arrow and adding a note instead, it feels better to play to me hmm the rhythm would be the same, 3 beats on 1/2 ticks
    00:26:923 (4,5) - replace these by 3 circles and a long slider on where 5's end was to fit the vocals which you orientate yourself on before; also, the overlap with upcoming 6 and 7 is ugly and unfitting I dont follow mainly vocals, also there is no overlap with (6,7) they are not uncer hitburst o.o
    00:28:400 (1,3,5) - these are overmapped yes
    00:28:287 (8,1,2,3,4) - a stack leading into moved 1/4s is rarely a good idea, and apart from being overmapped here, I do not see a reason to do so in this case, remove/change that, please.uh?
    00:30:560 (3) - you can adjust this to compliment 2's end more, since that seems to be the idea here; just move the second sliderpoint a grid down o.o my first time making this such of patterns, and they are copy/paste, and 1 grid dont make a big difference
    00:31:923 (6) - place it on where 4 was, a stack feels awkward to play here, the vocals aren't "standing still" ovo?¿?
    00:32:946 (2) - delete note, it's overdone and unfitting, the vocals are still 1/2 :s
    00:33:628 (2) - ^
    00:33:060 (3,3,1,2) - these feel too close to each other, move them a bit further apart, 1 grid or so should do placement of heads are equal
    00:36:014 (6,7,8,9,10) - again, the stack feels hard to play and unneccesary, just space it out, that's better I can play them pretty well and witouth problems, I took this pattern from my sis kei, and seems a nice idea for me, not the first time but then I realized that it was pretty nice
    00:37:605 (2) - move it 1-2 grids down, still fits the distance snap of 1.0x and doesn't feel clustered anymore
    00:37:832 (3,4) - i find these curves ugly, they're missing the bow in the middle and have such a sharp beginning and ending... no idea how to explain that better but i think you could build ones that feel better with just one or two sliderpoints; also, the angle between both feels bad to play, you should adjust it so the relative same part of both overlaps and not like, start of 4 overlaps the beginning of 3, it feels uneven right now o.o'?
    00:38:514 (4,1) - this overlap is ugly, change it
    00:39:196 (1,3,4,5) - ^
    00:39:878 (4,5,8) - ^ (the hitbursts nearly eat it up)
    00:40:560 (8,1) - swap new combo
    00:41:469 (2) - i think if you ctrl-R-ed this, it'd feel and flow better the overphase with 00:41:923 (3) - gave me a worse flow to me :s
    00:42:150 (4) - i find the placement here somewhat poor, also, don't do this, it's starting on a red tick and has a strong hitsound on the reverse arrow; like this, it feels totally like you should just put a circle on the red tick and start a new slider on the white one instead cant get the reason for change this
    00:43:060 (6) - new combo, make the new combo build an indipendant pattern because of the feedback the song gives (the high sounds) simmetrical patterns dont looks so good for me with different colours, yes I dont usually follow the combos with vocals and common/generic stuffs :3
    00:43:287 (7) - it feels better to have 3 circles here, i get the feel of 3 clicks needed and not one to hold to fit the music better the sounding rhythm is the same so...
    00:42:150 (4,7) - also, ugly overlap and feel while playing if kept like this body overlaps not big deal I always considerate stuff like this
    00:44:196 (1,2,3,4,5) - again, the overlaps feel bad and awkward to play I have not that problem :3
    00:44:878 (4,5) - sliders feel bad to play, also starting on red ticks and are just meeh, I suggest replacing 4 with a circle and a long slider to fit the vocals and not continue awkward 1/2 spam >< what is 1/2 spam, also I dont feel the red ticks so bad, the why I putted there xD
    00:45:787 (1,3) - swap the new combo, the strong impact is on the 3 and thus the NC fits better there
    wut xD

00:45:900 (2) - overmapped
    00:47:150 (1) - remove new combo combo becomes so long /o/
    00:47:605 (4) - replace with a circle and a long slider, add new combo on the new slider o:?
    00:48:514 (7) - again, a red-tick slider, it feels awkward to play and doesn't sound like it should be where it is o.o all the sliders are wrong
    00:48:287 (6,7) - also, THIS OVERLAP, no, change it, please xDDDD
    00:48:514 (7,1) - the normal-sampleset is set on end of 7 and 1, thus those beats belong together in their sample and strength and should either be one object or equal ones, such as a mirrored jump, right now, it feels unfittingly and awkwardly placed :D?
    00:48:060 (5,7,2) - o-ver-laps oh ye-ah

...well... for the kiai... when it started, my mouth fell open and went "WHAT" ...sorry to say that but nearly all the bluebeat-things you set there are overmapped, the whistles don't fit the song well, many hitbursts overlap objects badly (such as 00:51:923 (3,4)), you should unstack the streams and such completely and use more consistent 1/4 spacing
    as long as I can get, you are like this boy

R e d wrote:

i dont like this style.

01:26:469 (1,2,3) - compared to the rest of the map, this is harshly overscaled yes, cuz the song is finishing right :3?

Dick wrote:

You should totally rename yourself to Dick, because you are one
I was thinking about change my name to ikari_jun, because of I love jun <3

Mean words for MAT
Arken, sorry to say this but call me before you plan to bubble stuff, please - I like you as a person but this...
oh arken is yours o:? I think that a MAT member was free to bubble maps if he was according to the map, now what to do TvT

↓↓↓ !!! DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU DENY LIKELY EVERYTHING BECAUSE "It is your style" !!! ↓↓↓
But this is my style
"Oh this is my style" - 'rankable' and 'rankworthy' are two worlds, so when you come to bitch at me, I will bitch back at you and as you see, I am good at fucking a map up.
If ugliness becomes a style, the person using it should be burned down to the ground because I don't want to see shit in this world and community anymore, there already is enough.
you want me to use the excuse about "my style"? xD
well dunno, this mod is just like that quote, you dont like how I mapped this, almost all is "change this or Ill fuck you" witouth a suggest bassed on "my style", this is the way I mod and how I like that people would mod my maps, but that is the way you mod and Ill try to respect it
maybe you will say that "ohhh he dont want to improve", is not like I dont want to improve my map, Im always opened about valid reasons bassed on "my style", I make changes even if its something different from my style if it really is better than what I made, this are just some minor stuff for me, overlaps are completally readable and red-start-sliders plays good on me, though Im a noob player

TheVileOne wrote:

I came from modreqs

Easy

00:26:014 (1) - Instead of trying to follow a symmetry pattern that's already faded, maybe you should try a more natural transition off of previous slider. That is if you can make it work. symmetry? where :D?
01:06:469 (1) - What is your inspiration for this slider? It's so different than the sliders around it. I really recommend you change the shape of this. dunno \:D/ I make random shapes sometimes

Normal

Some sliders worked, others not so much IMO. ºvº

00:16:469 (3,4,5) - I don't like how crooked this pattern looks. oh
00:24:878 (5) - That slider edge looks out of place IMO. I make random sliders xD
00:25:560 (6,1,2) - Could you make this a bit more symmetrical? I use x,y symmetry, not floating symmetry, dont know how to use it @w@
00:36:241 (4) - This is preferable. http://puu.sh/Ybmt However I don't know how well it would work into your patterns. 3 soundhits is the same \:D/
00:39:196 (2,3,4) - Make spacing equal. my god o.o
00:46:923 (2) - Why is this slider like this when all the other sliders around it are normal looking? dunno, he is an special slider :D
00:57:832 (5) - I don't like how much of a crease this makes with the previous slider. Notice the gap to the right? You should make that smaller by moving this more to the right. o.o?
00:58:741 (1) - Could be better. http://puu.sh/Ybum not big difference I though
01:16:923 (1) - Delete and replace with a 1/2th slider 1/2th earlier to follow the vocals. Also please make at least 1.0 snap for this combo. 0.98 snap doesn't work. following bass effects, not vocals ;3
01:19:423 (1) - Make that lump better by centering the move point there. Might want to consider using a different shape here. suggest :3?

Hard

I probably missed a lot. I will mention more when I recheck. ok ovo!

00:22:378 (1,2) - Does not look good to me. Here's one way to fix it http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/411574 not big deal I think
00:25:105 (1,2,3) - Make spacing equal.
00:29:423 (2) - It would be better if x was changed to 192. o.o spacing asdf? you just pointed a more minor stuff upper
00:50:560 (7) - Looks like it should be higher in the pattern. :D?
01:06:014 (1,2,3,4,1) - This curve doesn't look perfect. I'd rather wait until I recheck before I go into more details why. If you see that it's off before them feel free to change. what curve :D?
01:09:650 (4) - This is an awesome slider. its random and special slider as others ;3
01:16:696 - Why do you skip this vocal? Incorporate it in the map somehow? because of those bass effects, I leave the vocals away ;3
01:23:741 (4) - How about just a normal V shape for this? I like this boy :3

I will wait until you look at Jenny's mod before I mod the Insane. o.o ok

Nothing terribly wrong from what I've seen so far.
><
Jenny
Nazi = Useless stuff.
Nazi =/= Improvement on ideas that weren't worked out enough to fulfill their purpose entirely.

Keep that in mind.
Phish_old
To my beautiful friend Jenny:

Jenny wrote:

I like how your given example is the very first thing I mentioned and also the only one like this, I mentioned about 2-4 things about correcting sliders bows and even that should be the intention of the mapper since why would he map it like this if he didn't want it to blanket the stuff correctly[...]
oh well, but what if it was correct before, and you just modded some bullshit?
lets get back to the very first thing you wrote

SPOILER
before the change:

---

after the change:

---

now.. explenations why you write such a bullshit in your mod? and IF IT WOULD BE RIGHT, would you argue about 3 pixels? guess not, because i just found out that you are not good with pixels..

it is obvious that you just searched for SOMETHING in like EVERY part of the map. you can't deny that...

i just wanna quote you one more time (ingame-chat)

Jenny wrote:

Ich muss eine Bubble zerficken!
The SFW translation:
I have to smash a bubble!

have fun with further modding Jenny <3 but i hope they will be more helpful than this one
mancuso_JM_
Ohh... guys stop with that please!! Is kinda ridicoulous full this thread with discussion or stuff.
Let's wait for Kyon decision, and continue with your stuff in-game please
Topic Starter
jossieP
its ok :3 its funny xD
riffy
tl;dr

Stop useless drama here.

No unrankable stuff = no need to pop bubble. :/
Topic Starter
jossieP
he wouldnt gonna be happy till I pop it and if I can I wanna make people happy :3
Snepif

-Bakari- wrote:

No unrankable stuff = no need to pop bubble. :/
Probably worst statement ever. You should always aim for the best map, not just ranking so... if popping a bubble is necessary in order to improve the map, I don't see why won't you do it.
Oh and edit: I am not referring to any of the mods, just responding to Bakari's statement
Topic Starter
jossieP
is a valid statement, but if someone disagree with the map is also a valid statement ;3

Edit: edit post, for no reason :3
riffy
If you see any stuff like "OMG HOW CAN I HAVE BUBBLE WITH THAT TERRIBLE MISTAKE" - feel free to pop bubble
If it's not really a problem for you - ignore.

i think it's fair enough.

New page = no more drama.

Enjoy my stars as i enjoy your maps

Edit: ok. not nazi but i still disagree
Jenny
Learn what 'nazi' means before calling people's suggestions naziing, my dear.
Also, "why would I follow stuff and work on my map once it's bubbled because someone has no clue about what is bubbleworthy and bubble-able".
Topic Starter
jossieP

nazi^ o.o?

Edit:

happy face, be happy people \:D/
Tsukasa
The reason why hitler lead the nazis and why germany wanted war in the first place is because they were the so called "perfect beings" and they should have control of the whole world. In other words, nazi'ing = perfecting

No offense Jenny >w<

Edit: Ikari_kyon ava so kawaii <3
happy30
map should be improved more...

[Easy]
the rhthm here feels odd at some places, personally it would've been better if you followed the vocals.
00:27:832 (3,2) - This overlap doesn't look good, especially in an [Easy] you should try to avoid these overlaps.
00:35:560 (2) - maybe use the normal sampleset too on the repeat
01:27:150 (1) - Maybe remove this last spinner, the map ends better without it.

[Normal]
00:03:287 (3) - end this 1/2 earlier
00:10:332 - important missed beat of the song in your map (change your rhythm on this part so that the map catches the vocal here)
00:13:060 - ^
00:16:696 - ^
00:19:423 - ^
00:31:241 - ^
00:33:969 - ^
00:34:878 - ^
00:39:423 (3) - it sounds better without this note, also better playability for a normal diff, I think you should delete this note
00:53:287 (5,6,7) - select these 3 objects and move them all 1/2 back and then extend 00:54:196 (7) - to the next white tick, this sounds better to me!
maybe remove 00:53:742 (6) - too since this beat is not needed in the music and add one at 00:54:878 - instead.
00:55:787 (2) - and finally maybe remove this note because its not needed in the music and doesn't follow your rhythm pattern
00:58:741 (1) - I dont really like this new slider, an important beat in the music at 01:00:332 - will be missed in your map.
if you decided to change that please move 01:01:014 (2) - 1/2 back
01:06:696 (2) - this note doesnt not correspond a loud beat in the song
01:11:241 - important missed beat in your rhythm
01:14:878 - ^

[Hard]
00:02:150 (4) - remove this overlap please (it looks awful)
00:36:696 (1) - too far from (7)
00:37:605 (3) - Too far from (2)
00:42:150 - important beat in the song is missing in your map.
00:52:605 (4,5) - let these circles not hit (2), looks not good
00:55:787 (2,4) - overlaps, hurr
try this please: make 00:58:741 (1) - 1/2 shorter then remove 01:01:241 (3,4) - then move 01:00:105 (2) - 1/2 later and then add a beat on 01:00:105 -
01:07:605 (4,1) - select these and hit ctrl+r for better rhythm
01:11:923 (6,1) - distance too small between these notes.

[Insane]
00:03:514 (3,4,5) - make the spacing here equal
00:05:332 (1) - make it not hit the slider
00:06:469 (4,5) - move these a bit up or something so they won't hit the other circles under it
00:18:287 (4) - better move this circle somewhere else, or find another solution so that the endpoints of (1) and (2) won't overlap this note.
00:21:014 (2,3) - make it not hit (1) please.
00:23:287 (4) - this shouldn't hit (2)
00:26:128 (2) - remove this note, it sounds bad and plays weird with a normal hitsound on the first note of this stack.
00:27:378 (5) - overlap again
00:27:832 (6,7) - overlaps
00:28:287 (8) - add NC on this note instead of the next note
00:31:241 (5,7) - overlap
00:39:196 (1) - OL (means overlap but shorter for me to type)
00:39:878 (4,5) - OL
00:44:878 (4,5) - OL
00:47:605 (4) - OL
00:48:514 (7) - OL
00:59:196 (2) - Make this overlap with (1)

[Taiko Lite]
00:02:832 (1) - move 1/2 back
00:19:650 (2) - move 1/2 back
00:24:196 (1) - mvoe 1/2 later
00:27:378 (1,1,1,1) - make a similar rhythm here?

[Taiko]
00:11:014 - important beat in the music is missing in your map (this pattern here threw me off while playing)
00:12:832 (1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1) - same
the chorus was surprisingly good after seeing the first parts of this map
Jenny

Tsukasa wrote:

The reason why hitler lead the nazis and why germany wanted war in the first place is because they were the so called "perfect beings" and they should have control of the whole world. In other words, nazi'ing = perfecting
well then, nazi everything until it's perfect, since perfect stuff is what is worth achieving o.o (speaking of maps)
riffy
oh ok. you guys won this time :<
Jenny
I take that as "I hate quality mapping and prefer to get shit ranked instead of improving my maps"
TheVileOne
When someone points out a better way to do something, do it. You shouldn't settle for close enough. Also "I like random sliders" is not an excuse to add unfitting elements in your map. Elements need to flow smoothly into one another and make sense. If they do not make sense, hence random, then that's an issue.

Also kudos people when they give valid advice.

Now that it's popped you can take a chance to actually consider some changes.
show more