forum

[resolved] Major performance drop.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cjoc
Problem details: Sometimes when I launch osu! my frames and ms delay will drop from 200fps and 7ms to 60fps and 18ms, I have the usual settings such as raw input, full screen and all detail settings off. I have been able to play normally when I usually would but if I try to play outside of that this happens.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://pasteboard.co/ImSH9V0.png

osu! version: Stable 20190620.4 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Make sure you don't have battery saving enabled, and that it is set to output maximum performance.
Topic Starter
cjoc
I also have everything like that set to performance aswell, I will see if it's still a problem in an hour or so when I usually play
(edit); its gone and back to usual now.
(edit2): seems like its only a problem outside of when I normally play. idm too much I guess
wikipedia

cjoc wrote:

I also have everything like that set to performance aswell, I will see if it's still a problem in an hour or so when I usually play
(edit); its gone and back to usual now.
(edit2): seems like its only a problem outside of when I normally play. idm too much I guess

spoopy, what are your specs?
Topic Starter
cjoc
found out the problem was that in task manager it's priority was set to high, changing it back to normal fixed it. Edit: seems discord can also cause this issue