forum

[GD Request] Linkin Park - In The End (Mellen Gi & Tommee Profitt Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
honestea
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/990901#osu/2087435

Looking for Normal (2-2.99), Hard (3-3.5*) and maybe Extra (5.5-6) diffs. Insane and Expert are already done. Please make your diff playable and follow the ranking criteria. Also, you don't have to hitsound your diff, I'll do this by myself. Send your GD here below or just PM me.
MocaLoca
I can try my best, I have little experience on standard mapping, do you have a discord?
Topic Starter
honestea

Chika plays osu wrote:

do you have a discord?

Yes, I do, but I prefer to talk on forum/PM.

Which diff you'll make?
MocaLoca

flakerZ wrote:

Chika plays osu wrote:

do you have a discord?

Which diff you'll make?

I'll go for the easiest. It's my first time using forums so it's hard, I want to contribute to a map and they recommended me here so, hey.
Topic Starter
honestea

Chika plays osu wrote:

flakerZ wrote:

Chika plays osu wrote:

do you have a discord?

Which diff you'll make?

I'll go for the easiest. It's my first time using forums so it's hard, I want to contribute to a map and they recommended me here so, hey.

Ok, just try to make it playable and rankable as far as you can, read the guidelines and send a link to your GD here.
MocaLoca

flakerZ wrote:

Chika plays osu wrote:

flakerZ wrote:

Chika plays osu wrote:

do you have a discord?

Which diff you'll make?

Ok, just try to make it playable and rankable as far as you can, read the guidelines and send a link to your GD here.
can we talk in pm for now???