forum

I cant find osu folder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CykaBlyato
Im using windows 10 and I CANT FIND MY OSU! FOLDER PLEASE HELP ME I JUST WANNA INSERT A BLEND S SKIN
levesterz
Have you try right clicity on the osu appywappy and openyopeny the filey locationany from there?
ColdTooth
have you tried ACTUALLY looking in your drives?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Go into edit mode -> edit a bit map -> in the file section, choose “open beatmap in folder” or sth like that -> done

Yikes.
abraker
Kazinari

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Go into edit mode -> edit a bit map -> in the file section, choose “open beatmap in folder” or sth like that -> done

Yikes.
yeah try this ,it gonna be help you just open the editor and click open beatmap in folder or you can try click open skin in folder on option uwu
cravenfiner
right click shortcut on desktop press properties press open file location
samX500
There is many way to do it.

Like cravenfiner said you can just open file location from the shortcut.

A simpler way would be to go in game, in the option there is a button that takes you directly to the osu! folder and you can just check the directory from there.

A more general way if you ever need to find anything else is to open the command prompt, to go to the root of your drive by typing "cd \" and then you type dir <name of file> /AD /s, the command prompt will then give you the directory of every file named <name of file>.