show more
johnmedina999
Please see my signature.
pentaqola
oh.a.formula!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
formula.a.oh!
johnmedina999
Nice, pentaqola, took just got a new page!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
New page, what’s that
pentaqola
new page game

15th post game
samX500

pentaqola wrote:

new page game

15th post game

hell yeah.
Tad Fibonacci
This thread reminds me of the pain of losing the old forums and I don't like that.
Cahyono29
english really have a complex grammar
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
new page didn't get any new post for a whole 19 hours. Rip this thread
pentaqola
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

me when taking 2+ hours of points in TN

also

there's 2+ hours of points in TN.
Topic Starter
Ashton
What happened to new page...
keremaru
rip ashton's new page game
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rip ashton’s new page game
samX500
Looks like I ninja'd Achro in TN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ninjas are infesting this place
pentaqola
lego ninjago
Plini
owo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I regret doing my essay 1 hour prior to the due time
Westonini
I hope it wasn't a 5 or more paragraph essay.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It was relatively easy, but I had to make references to 2 studies, which was a pain in the ass
Plini
:>
pentaqola
okay... i'm gonna go rant mode right now, because i am infuriated about the heavy stress from my family and i just for this stupid fucking problem...

this problem is from economics class, we did a quiz about demand and supply functions... seems fairly easy! i was storming happily through the quiz because of how easy it was... that is until i go over to my teacher to check my quiz... APPARENTLY some answers i did were WRONG because the formula i used were wrong... that is when she decide to write the fucking equilibrium equation formula, and i was suppose to USE THAT FUCKING FORMULA... that is when i stress out thinking, "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THE ANSWER WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!" i understand NOTHING... NOT EVEN A SINGLE FUCKING THING, AND I ALREADY CALL MYSELF DUMB FOR, AS THE TEACHER SAID "NoT kNoWiNg SiMpLe AlGeBrA."

i decide... since my parents could at least know something about this, ask them... and oh boy that fucked up my parents... it was at that point we were ranting about this stupid shit of a problem... that is until my older sibling comes into play and decide to take a look at that problem... guess what the fucking result was... I WAS FUCKING RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME... THE. WHOLE. FUCKING. TIME... and that is when i realized... that formula WAS FOR FINDING THIS INTERSECTION OF THE MARKET... HENCE WHY THERE IS ONE FUCKING ANSWER ONLY WHEN USING THE FORMULA...

FUCK YOU TEACHER... YOU FUCKED UP MY FUCKING DAY...
samX500
I killed the "guess the song the aboves users prefer" with my two oboe song :(
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Being sleepy for days makes you feel kinda depressed tbh
samX500
Today was a good day of practice for the euphonium. I was able to reach some very clear high note. Though toward the end my practice became very sloppy. I was getting tired since I had been playing for 5 hours since 7 am and I didn't play properly.

I kinda destroyed my lips by trying to forcefully make a sound by buzzing way harder than I should have been and by tightening my lips way too much on the mouthpiece. If I could have I would have called it quit at 1 am when I realised I was too tired to play but my dad only picks me up at 3 am so I went on 2 hours of sloppy practice.

I always end up like this toward the end of my practice session but today was much sloppier than usually.
pentaqola
*laughs in unibrow*
Plini
NO ONE'S GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I will
pentaqola
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Borrows your life forever!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wait... that's illegal

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I regret procrastinating until 11 pm to do all of my homework
pentaqola
my brain stopped making dopamine... great... time to question what i have done...

not that i'm down... but i feel kinda shame on myself... again... maybe just my self pity shit again... but eh...

sorry if i did anything wrong to anyone... hope y'all have a nice day!
Cahyono29
Osu Lazer is suck
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just realized that some of the albums that I want to buy are sold out already. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Achromalia
i'm having a very bad day in TN.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Everyday is my bad day on TN

-----------------------------------------

Btw the album that I was talking about was this one https://diverse.direct/sakuzyo-com/sccd-0005/
Achromalia

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Everyday is my bad day on TN

press *asterisk* to doubt.

yeah, to be fair, i'm "ahead", but i care more about surpassing Westonini. I don't know if I'm able to do that anymore...
pentaqola
you really are, in a way, rivals in tn
Topic Starter
Ashton
This is sad. This thread is now the place where people are talking about other, more successful forum games. Maybe I’ll have this abolished? Please tell me what you guys want me to do with it. I am not putting myself through the pain of calculating points, nor do I have the skills to build a bot and highly doubt someone would for this.
show more