forum

new page game

posted
Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
sometimes i see myself as a bad person. that is until i realize how bad some people are compared to me...
Westonini
you are not a bad person.
Achromalia

i don't know what to feel anymore.
samX500
My third euphonium practice went pretty well. I didn't improve as much as in my two previous but I did learn a few things about the euphonium.

I am trying to learn the song Dango daikazoku and though I can play the melody well enough, it sounds very off, that is beacuse this song need to be played very softly and high and requires a lot of emotion to sound good. It seems that playing soft is WAAAAAAAAY harder than playing sharp, I spent a few hours trying to play the song high and soft but I never managed once to get the sound I wanted.

I thought it would be an easy song to play because it is pretty slow but it seems like the blowing makes it extremely hard. Maybe I just don't know how to make the sound and once I find how to create it it's gonna be easier.

I also started to record myself while playing so that I can look at my early playing and remember how much I have improved once I become a more experience euphonium player.
Achromalia
i want to erase every memory of this.

it hurts.

and yet, still,

i can't seem feel anything.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Cry, frustrate, and move on. That's how I solve my problem. Hope you the best tho
pentaqola
honestly... what the screamer said is kind of the process of those things, its like an injury. first, you get the injury, of course you would cry because it hurts. second, go through the frustration of healing that injury. and lastly, move on after the injury is fully healed.

sometimes it takes long to heal, sometimes its short... sometimes you need help to cure the said injury...

remember... you sometimes cannot do things alone, call for help if needed!

i hope you are alright
Tad Fibonacci
Uhhh what happened to Achro?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Uhhh what happened to Achro?

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/7210777

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just finished ABZU. Such a beautiful game
samX500
I just ran a good 30:00 outside. It wasn't as bad as I would have thought considering I have never properly exercised in my entire life. Hopefully this practice will lead me to have better sleep, a better lung capacity to play the euphonium and a better quality of life over all.
Plini
A
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AA
pentaqola
AAA
Plini
AV
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ä
Plini
Á
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Æ
Westonini
ayy Dead by Daylight Stranger Things DLC comes out today
pentaqola
it seems like doing anything in the old website directs you to the new website...

now this makes me wonder...

is new page game gonna live up to its name? this isn't even new page game due to this change...
samX500
Making a bot would solve the issue, as we could ahve the bot tell who got new apge, I don't want this thread to go honestly, it's a pretty nice place to just say whatever. Anyway the point of the game is a bit meaningless, the leaderboard hasn't been updated in over a month.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nice!
KatouMegumi
y'know. peppy axed the old forums
vinnicci
F

obsolete game
samX500

KatouMegumi wrote:

y'know. peppy axed the old forums

yeah but that doesn't mean we can't simulate the new page system with a bot. I am gonna try to do this during the halfway break in my session.

It's pretty simple, every 16th post, users gets a new page and earn 3 point and every 15th post, users earn 2 points, the rest of the post earn 1 point. The only hard thing about it is to detect when someone post, which is why I am want to ask Abraker how to do that cause his TN both not only detects when someone post but also at what time they post.

I have been thinking about asking him for a while but I am pretty shy about pm'ing him out of nowhere.
keremaru
imagine being able to see a new page on the new site lmao
samX500
You won't be able to see it but you will be able to look at the score log and see who got what page. It may also be possible to use a css stylesheet to label each post from 1 to 15 and/or have and indent between post at each 15th post. Though I don't really know how to do that.
Plini
`:>
keremaru
a
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
KatouMegumi
irrelevant thread oof
pentaqola
rip
KatouMegumi
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH