frickity frack
Achromalia
yuvuxytu.
samX500
Why de we even live?
pentaqola

man i am starting to hate this image...
samX500
Today will be my first proper euphonium practice session!
Westonini

pentaqola wrote:

man i am starting to hate this image...

why? it looks p gud.
Cahyono29

samX500 wrote:

Why de we even live?
to farm pp
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just had the craziest section ever. Everyone except me died (not felt unconscious, actually died) and I was at 1 HP. There is a lower than 4% chance that all 6 D20s got a lower than 13 and holy shit I actually got lucky. After that, I killed all of the enemies and revive my friends, all of them. We were literally screaming on top of our lungs lmao
pentaqola
now that is a nice moment you got there

also...

Westonini wrote:

why? it looks p gud.
i was doing some sort of remade drawing of that just to compare my past to me now... and oh boy... let me tell you that i shouldn't, and i mean SHOULDN'T have flipped the image... it looks so fucking weird...

this is the same image but flipped... just flipped... i don't know what the fuck happened... why it looks off... it is disturbing to me....
Achromalia
ahienise.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
abilicitybitylyer
Plini
?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
??
Achromalia
rsjoistj.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]
Plini
umu
Achromalia
dehfhrjt.
Westonini
i c, i c.
samX500
I have finished my first euphonium practice session. It went very well and I really enjoyed it. I practiced the song dango daikazoku using a piano sheet music that I hoped would work for euphonium and thankfully it did. I still can't play it any well but I am certainly much more comfortable at playing the instrument. The hardest part really is to breathe during the song. Most of the time I would start off with a decent sound but after a few measure I would run out of breath and my sound would become attrocious.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nice
pentaqola
samX500
I just found out about a technique called circular breathing. It's bascially a way to blow and breath at the same time. I already have a hard time normally blowing right though so I'll have to wait until I get better before I try it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pentaqola
just tried drawing in grayscale then coloring it afterwards... its been a while since i used that method, and i just realized how the colors are sacrificed just for better details...
JarvisGaming
hi tai
pentaqola
well hello there, welcome to mcdonalds!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yesterday session was fucking great. Today session is a fucking mess
Achromalia
had a shopping session. i'm happy with what i got.
Cahyono29
i wonder if osu still exist in 22 century
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
probably not, like all of us (:
samX500

Cahyono29 wrote:

i wonder if osu still exist in 22 century
You are here forever
pentaqola
since there are no time travelers... lets say humans are extinct in the future...
Westonini
or time travel just never happens.
samX500
That is why we must create an ai masterraec ro replace us once our species as come to and end
Achromalia
tuclycpt.
pentaqola
FUN FACT!

Glue can go under your skin, making you the glue container!
Westonini
I already produce some glue of my own

pentaqola
o-oh my... i don't know about that...
Achromalia
tired.
Plini
:3
show more