forum

new page game

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
XzxzxzxzxxzxzxzxxxXzxzxXxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz
pentaqola

just gonna show off this sprite i made...

okay now you can continue asdhasdadkahfekfewfuifewfe
Achromalia
holy shit penta

you're making me fucking jealous

how dare you surpass me in pixel art >:C
samX500
pretty good pixel art
pentaqola
achro i am telling you this... you are in fact good...

art to me is one way to express ideas. ideas can be beautiful! if i were to see art made by a three year old, i would love it instantly... even art in mspaint that are made to be shitty are good to me!

the only thing that can make art kinda bad is the idea imo

you got some skill to me!
Westonini
that art makes me wow myself

very nice, merry rice.
Achromalia
aetjsethgiunareh >:'c
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
penta that looks fucking good
samX500
is it an original character?
Achromalia
gfkjsrtussejwrrtj...
Plini
whoa
Achromalia
rgoihaeporthijdtj.
pentaqola

samX500 wrote:

is it an original character?
ik it has been 7 hours late, but yes!
his name is Sean

also thanks for those compliments... i never really posted any of my work, so it is kinda nice to me
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi sean
Achromalia
earhtdjdhjherj.
samX500
Hello Sean, have fun in OT
Achromalia
strjserhehetsiuyhgk.
samX500
happy birthday to me!
Tad Fibonacci
Did you get something nice for your birthday?
samX500
I didn't get anything. My parent's will lend me some money to help me buy an euphonium
pentaqola
nwn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nice
Achromalia
eugh, my sleep schedule's absolutely fucked.
samX500
I will have to sort my own sleep schedule for the begining of school.
Achromalia
i'm not sure what to really do right now, while i still have time this morning.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achromalia wrote:

eugh, my sleep schedule's absolutely fucked.

samX500
It's a bit refreshing to just play visual novel after spending so much time working on my game of go. My work was slowing down imensly anyway so I had to take a break.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Any recommended VN?
samX500
I don't actually play visual novel too often, the only one I've played were Danganronpa, ddlc and Steins;gate. I've also purchased all 6 volumes of Higurashi no naku koro ni but I am not strong enough to play this after the kyoAni incident, it's gonna take me a bunch of time to play that game.

Danganronpa is absolutely phenomenal, I absolutely recomand playing all 3 visual novel, there is also a spin-off called ultra-despair girl, that greatly improve one of the character although you can pass on that one if you don't have time/money.

You probably already know all there is to know about ddlc so I'll leave it at that, I was actually lucky enough to get an entirely blind playthrough so I really loved it.

I am currently 17 hours into the steins;gate visual novel (haven't watched the anime) and it is absolutely fantastic, it takes a bit of time to get the gear running but it is definitely worth the time.
Tad Fibonacci
I liked Danganronpa too, although V3's ending was a little bit disappointing. You should play the Ace Attorney trilogy if you haven't already, especially now that they've just released the remake on PC.

Another VN that I really liked was Va-11 Hall-A. The world and characters of this one is super interesting.
samX500
You are reminding me of the fact that I have a DS that has been lying around for many years, by the time I was old enough to know what game there were for the DS I had grown out of it, so the only memorable game I own for it is mario kart. I was thinking of trying out a pokemon game since I already have an handheld.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok ty, probably gonna try them one day
Westonini
Danganronpa 2 was best Danganronpa
Achromalia
rsjtsryjtuejjtdyuryi.
pentaqola
letting the void consume me
Achromalia
aerghnklerubkrth.
samX500

Westonini wrote:

Danganronpa 2 was best Danganronpa
I personally thought that every game had one thing they were better at then the others.

Danganronpa 1: Had a much better ambiance than the other 2, you really felt like you were stuck inside a building, the other two game were way too open so you didn't really feel like you were stuck.

Danganronpa 2: Had a few absolutely amazing character and trials. This game has the best high of every game, but not all character were able to reach those high.

Danganronpa 3: Had the lowest high of every game but had the most consistent character roster. Almost every character were great.

All in all I do believe 2 was the best.
Achromalia
rtzjkptyjlokckct.
kowalasoup
rifk
samX500
imma go to sleep
show more