forum

new page game

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Probably. I always find working from the base is way easier
Achromalia
mmh. i'll keep looking and test out what i can.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kkkkkkkkk
Achromalia
cross-referencing my old Ensign three-frame walkcycle.

also, not sure what's up with the pixels being clipped out here. looks perfectly fine as its own file.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Idk, the border looks too thick imo
Achromalia
*shrug*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Especially when the char is stood still. The border of the hand would looks better if the pixel in the corner is removed imo. And the shoulders look kinda unnatural

Tho the color scheme looks really good
Achromalia
what hand? the ones in the jacket pockets? i think you're lookin' at the elbows.

i guess that means i need more work to do. hmm.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ohhhhhhh, now you pointed that out lmao
Achromalia
starting to make progress, but fuck. proportions :c
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/o/
Achromalia
slow progress. i might be able to do this.
pentaqola
back from the first day of exam, having a bad feeling about it...

especially since someone threatened me that i will fail the exams...
Achromalia
ah, fuck. that's a little concerning.

i hope to hell that you'll succeed in getting through it all relatively well.

school's a pain in the ass, and exams are even bigger pains in the ass.
pentaqola
it is indeed concerning, considering i dont even know who they are...

loads of people know me for how different i am, they never really treat me like a normal person and more like an alien.

it honestly confuses me...
Achromalia
egh.

indifference goes a long way there. i think allowing shit to get to your head would probably predispose you to even more anxiety and whatnot, which would not really help much.

generally, you have little reason to give that much of a shit about their antics.

just avoid 'em if you can/when you can, be apathetic towards them, and stuff like that...

...is what i'd want to suggest. but my case doesn't effectively work the same way yours does. i just hope it would, by my own experience of shrugging people off when they mock me.
pentaqola
i have to be extremely careful if i wanna avoid them... avoiding them would be the start of them eventually getting mad at me and probably even try to make my life even more hellish than it is... im telling you... they would probably go as far as to saying an extremely fucked up lie and making it seem real... that happened to someone at my school, and they vanished that year... next year they are back, not in the same grade as me though, they repeated that grade. (although i am glad that the person who said that is kinda hated now...)

i do wish i can get out of their horrible antics, their antics can be as far as using me to mock others without me knowing...

eh... how about we look at something positive for a change? would be way better than this...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last year before I graduate. That’s some positive things right
pentaqola
you do note that is positive to graduate!
Achromalia
aetjtjsej
pentaqola
Krynov the b a b y finished cooking your food!

[Krynov rolls down the stairs]

[ ä p p l æ û ss ]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Eppla
Achromalia
ggnt
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
gmnt.
samX500
good morning
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
morningngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngng
samX500
imma have to overhaul my code, which will take me a long time. However I believe it is for the better.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
glhf
samX500
Most certainly
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
definitely
samX500
I received that date for the release of schedule, which is next tuesday at 4 PM. I am really surprised by how late that is, it's only one week before the session starts, it gives very little time for the student to prepare for the session.
Achromalia
hmm.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mhh
Achromalia
nngh.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I spent a portion of my day today playing old rhythm games that I used to play and I’m kinda in a nostalgic mode rn
Plini
pentaqola
i feel like my job is near over... or has it became easier?

heh... who knows... im just getting ready for this place to become one of my memories... i guess..?
Plini

yi er san
yi er san
one two three
one two three
ichi ni san
Achromalia
tddjztykjz
pentaqola
oh hi there. how are you?
show more