AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Plz do
Achromalia
still havent slept. ugh :c
Husa
ugh ok :(
Topic Starter
Ashton
209 posts.... thank you guys now I’ll have fun calculating the points!! You can still keep farming points, though the next update will only be posts up to here
Husa
mm
samX500
how on earth did this get over 200 post in 2 days.
Husa
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Professional FG farmer here
Achromalia
damb v2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
v3
Kyomaku
Why are you wasting your time reading this
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have already wasted my time by going onto this forum
Novoids
hi
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi
Kyomaku
Bye
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Bye
hypercyte
n
Topic Starter
Ashton
Update Ver. 1.0:

I’ve updated the points from my last post. To make sure this game stays alive, I’ve added more rules/features:

New rule: this should drastically change this game, now you may not post after the same person twice in a row.

Additionally you will notice points are now divided into five sections:

Current Points:

These are updated at least twice a day. These are how much points each person has. Although these won’t reset, you will be able to use them in the future to purchase shop items/sabatoges/items. (For example: X amount of coins = 1 month of supporter, Y player cannot post for another three pages, etc...) it’s all still very rough and I may completely remove this in the future. If you guys have any ideas please share them with me!

Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, and Immortal leaderboards:

At the beginning of every week, month, and year, I will post the top 5 contestants. The immortal leaderboard is just that; immortal. If a shop feature is added, spending points won’t alter your positioning on the leaderboard.

I may consider prizes for top place winners, but again, this is all in a very rough area. Just keep playing and feel free to make any suggestions!
Novoids
ok
hypercyte
ill take 2 pts

nvm looks like ill be taking 3 thx to novoids
samX500
As always I am posting this in the new forums, however I know that I am on a new page because of hypercite's comment
Achromalia
H
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I
Achromalia
hnng
samX500
btw Ashton do you use a bot to count the points or do you count everything manually?
Topic Starter
Ashton
Right now I am counting the points manually. A bot would be super nice though.
Achromalia
mmh. could ask abraker?
captainmilk
Are you only able to check new pages on the old website
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I never check tbh. If your post number is 15n+1 then it is the first post on a new page
captainmilk
new page here I come
Achromalia
a
captainmilk
no
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Maybe
Topic Starter
Ashton

Achromalia wrote:

mmh. could ask abraker?

Probably not... seems like a lot of work for him.
vinnicci
w
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Tbh I doubt that something like yesterday would happen again so calculating score shouldn’t be as hard as before
Plini
lp
captainmilk
nice avatar, again
show more