forum

new page game

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999

Endaris wrote:

page

What is this pagè you're talking about? Is it some French pastry or something?
samX500

johnmedina999 wrote:

Endaris wrote:

page

What is this pagè you're talking about? Is it some French pastry or something?

What mystery, I know a fair amount of french but I have never encountered such a word. Perhaps it is not french but in fact vietnamese.
Topic Starter
Ashton
forget this exists pls
samX500
no
johnmedina999
I guess we can stop counting points, but we can keep this thread as a general talk thread, like a #misc. Just change the title so you won't grab the mods' attention.
Topic Starter
Ashton
okay
johnmedina999
Thanks! I like this title.
Nuuskamuikkunen
A tea room! May I have some spearmint?
samX500
Let's put some heresy into this thread

Nuuskamuikkunen
I don't mind, I like both tea and coffee.
Topic Starter
Ashton

johnmedina999 wrote:

Thanks! I like this title.

which title.. new page game or ashtons tea room??
samX500
all of them
johnmedina999

Ashton wrote:

which title.. new page game or ashtons tea room??

Ashton's Tea Room. I think a tea shop atmosphere is very lax and comforting.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I'd rather think of a café, where you can drink your favorite hot drink, whether it's coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
pentaqola
honestly... this thread back in the days grew so fast...
progressed so fast...
it died quickly as well...

the only fun left i can see here is to just... exist...
johnmedina999

pentaqola wrote:

honestly... the only fun left i can see here is to just... exist...

Well said.

ALSO NEW GYARI SONG AAAAAAAAAAA

samX500
I still remember that night when Achromalia, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Pentaquola, Westonini and I spent over an hour of doing nothing but posting in the thread. We managed to grow the thread by a 100 page in a single night.
Topic Starter
Ashton
yeah going through thousands of points to calculate them is kind of unhealthy and its a good thing i quit

if calculating points wasnt such a pain the game would be fine, on the same level as thread necromancy
pentaqola

Ashton wrote:

going through thousands of points to calculate them is kind of unhealthy

it really is unhealthy...

calculating points in this game can be extremely terrible. it drains the life of whoever is the calculator, and it gets worse when the calculator always doubts themselves. they would think that they are doing something wrong.

the amount of posts to calculate makes it worse as well, sometimes you just want everyone to enjoy the game, yet you cannot enjoy this game with them because of the crawling worry that is calculating points.

i am basing this on how i felt during the time i am the one who calculate points. i mostly did it to help you ashton, but it got completely out of hand, and i think i ended up treating it as a requirement. glad i stopped as well due to people being concerned and me tiring out.
samX500
hey, just saying that the choose one thread has been dead for 3 month. May I ask someone to revive it? I acn't do it myself cause I have already answered the last question.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hi
pentaqola
i'm not crying...

i am not...

fuck...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Poi
samX500
*sobs*
pentaqola
i am with you sam...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have to finish a 4k words essay, a history essay

fuck
Nate Bait
history
samX500
Essay are so boring to do. Everytime I have to hand over even just a lab report, I make very good calculation and an awful presentation.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I need some sleep
- Marco -
ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
^