posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Blame Westonini
samX500
may you update me on what happened?
Achromalia
hctxckytdtegmjubykjuygyktdjyrdf happened.
samX500

Achromalia wrote:

hctxckytdtegmjubykjuygyktdjyrdf happened.
I see, it all make sense now.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
samX500
I should learn how to do picture editing. Both photoshop game are very entertaining but I have no idea how to use any picture editing program. I haev been using paint until very soon, when a friend recomanded me to try gimp.
Westonini
Yea, gimp is nice. Some other alternatives are Krita and Inkscape, tho I've never tried them myself.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hmm
samX500
pentaqola
man im glad i don't need to go to school tomorrow... its a national holiday of some sort so...
Westonini
damn. Dead by Daylight is doing a Stranger Things crossover and they're adding Nancy, Steve, and the Demogorgon into the game along with the lab as a new map.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Never see Stranger Things before
Westonini
It's probably the only Netflix Exclusive show I've ever watched. Altho I don't have Netflix so..

if ya kno what I mean
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
smh
Plini
eggs
samX500
I love pirates, they are so cool!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rarrrrrr
Westonini
Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my fav movie series. LOTR/The Hobbit and Harry Potter are also up there.
samX500
I haven't watched many movie in my life, my parents don't really like movie so they rarely bought/borrowed some.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Too lazy to watch them because they’re too long
Achromalia
thehdtjtxtjrky.
pentaqola
der die das
Achromalia
ghfdjyrsdkuyfdulydcgfztrwopdhtdotuitxmts.
pentaqola
sfsffdf
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spamable mess
Plini
uwu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UwU harder
samX500
morning
pentaqola
uwu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Morning

UwU

Achromalia
morning. kill me. would be nice to have some more time to catch my bearings, but shit, school has ruined me this week.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
4 more days /o/
samX500
I start school tomorow, I am happy I managed to finish my game of go by the time school starts.
pentaqola
school got me stressed up right now... im all alone in one of the reports i am gonna make... some supplies to bring in science because i am the leader... and more stress to losing an item, books are the worst to lose...

i don't even want to be at school anymore... everything is going too fast...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hmmm
pentaqola
yummy new page
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh that, I completely forgot about
Achromalia
tired. about time for school.
samX500
good luck at school.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote: