Total Posts
show more
pentaqola
okay guys im just gonna uhhh...

*drinks potion of invisibility*
Westonini
*slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *slurp* *belch*
Achromalia
trjyksrtrerdirtugkfukmsrtyjriyoyfzkrtmkyrki.
Cahyono29
everyday i am getting old ._.
Achromalia
that's a given.
Westonini
yea that kinda happens

so you better make the most of everyday.
Achromalia
not like i could've helped that much, i mostly wasted this weekend because of how much i slept. that's normally why i try not to sleep much. the more i sleep, the more useless i am and the less potential i have to get something done.

though, i guess sleep is at least good with helping me deal with shit like overused muscles and joints as well as burning bowels or bladders. should've done better to take care of myself...
Westonini
Yea I mean people need sleep. You can't just put it off or else you won't be able to function properly and you'd most likely be less efficient overall. If you're feeling tired or sluggish it's probably best to actually sleep unless you've got some sort of important deadline that you're cramming for. There's nothin wrong with sleeping unless you're doing it when you don't actually need to be. Sleep is gud, sleep is necessary. Unless you're a robot.
Achromalia
mmh, well...

i'm no robot...

rather, i'm a skeleton.
Westonini

Westonini wrote:

Westonini is cowboi

Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Achromatism is skeleboi
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Westonini wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Westonini wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is teletubboi

samX500
what the hell. I just came back from sleep and I just see this avatar.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Blame Westonini
samX500
may you update me on what happened?
Achromalia
hctxckytdtegmjubykjuygyktdjyrdf happened.
samX500

Achromalia wrote:

hctxckytdtegmjubykjuygyktdjyrdf happened.
I see, it all make sense now.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
samX500
I should learn how to do picture editing. Both photoshop game are very entertaining but I have no idea how to use any picture editing program. I haev been using paint until very soon, when a friend recomanded me to try gimp.
Westonini
Yea, gimp is nice. Some other alternatives are Krita and Inkscape, tho I've never tried them myself.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hmm
samX500
pentaqola
man im glad i don't need to go to school tomorrow... its a national holiday of some sort so...
Westonini
damn. Dead by Daylight is doing a Stranger Things crossover and they're adding Nancy, Steve, and the Demogorgon into the game along with the lab as a new map.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Never see Stranger Things before
Westonini
It's probably the only Netflix Exclusive show I've ever watched. Altho I don't have Netflix so..

if ya kno what I mean
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
smh
Plini
eggs
samX500
I love pirates, they are so cool!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rarrrrrr
Westonini
Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my fav movie series. LOTR/The Hobbit and Harry Potter are also up there.
samX500
I haven't watched many movie in my life, my parents don't really like movie so they rarely bought/borrowed some.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Too lazy to watch them because they’re too long
Achromalia
thehdtjtxtjrky.
pentaqola
der die das
Achromalia
ghfdjyrsdkuyfdulydcgfztrwopdhtdotuitxmts.
pentaqola
sfsffdf
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spamable mess
Plini
uwu
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UwU harder
show more