forum

I'M SICK OF EATING WHISKAS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roufou
Okay guys I'm really fed up with eating these god forsaken Whiskas all the time, if you don't know what Whiskas is it's a stupid ass cat food that tastes like garbage. Please post your best recipes here (or in DM I don't care at this point). Anything to stop eating Whiskas.

Also please don't tell me or people to make something dangerous, I have enough of a sense to tell if you guys are suggesting something completely malicious. Would appreciate if a mod could remove any post containing dangerous recipes or something because that makes me absolutely furious, perhaps moreso than eating Whiskas all the time.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Have you tried other brand like
levesterz
Meah
abraker
7ambda
only in Norway
abraker
I came back

Carmlillball
Cat
levesterz
abraker
ColdTooth
alright so i was gone for 3 days but uh what the FUCK
rexdo206

agu wrote:

Okay guys I'm really fed up with eating these god forsaken Whiskas all the time, if you don't know what Whiskas is it's a stupid ass cat food that tastes like garbage. Please post your best recipes here (or in DM I don't care at this point). Anything to stop eating Whiskas.

Also please don't tell me or people to make something dangerous, I have enough of a sense to tell if you guys are suggesting something completely malicious. Would appreciate if a mod could remove any post containing dangerous recipes or something because that makes me absolutely furious, perhaps moreso than eating Whiskas all the time.

SO maybe you could try just becomeing a cat