Wanna be friends?

Hell yea
25.00%
Nah fam
75.00%
Total votes: 4
Topic Starter
DooZPsyco
I usually don't introduce myself but since i play OSU! a lot lately, I thought it might be a good idea to get to know the community and maybe like up with other players.

(I'm not good at this so there will probably be alot of BS)

So...

Hey,

My name is Jonathan. I'm a 15 year old canadian who started playing OSU! in april 2019. When i started playing osu (89 days ago/April 2nd) I was ranked #4,024,367 globally and as I'm writing this (June 30th) i am ranked #378,557 globally and #13,804 in my country.

I'm kinda trash at the game but I got better at it and I hope I'll keep getting better over time. I mainly play regular OSU! (I can complete most 4* maps and certain 5* maps) but I enjoy 4K (I can complete most 1* and some 2* maps) and sometimes, I like to play a little bit of Taiko (I can comlete 2* maps).

I don't really like long maps, and thus I tend to play shorter maps. I have a specific style of map that I enjoy playing but I dont really know how to describe it.

Unlike everybody else, I dont try to fc maps. I just play them to complete them. Sometimes, I'll try to fc a map but usually I'll try to get a bigger combo or try to get a better score than I have previously achieved. I don't really use mods. To me, they're not really fun. The only mod i really use is HD.

I guess what I'm hoping to get out of this is to get my name around a little bit so that I can get to know more people and make friends

I'd like to find people more skilled than me the i could play with so that I could hopefully improve and have more social interraction.

I dont really have anything else to say but feel free to hmu here or on discord (SauceGodEdgar#8843).
Franchouchou
Hello! Welcome to the osu community!

That's a good start you have there. Everyone have their own play styles and preference so there is not a much need to really state that to everyone.

Also its fine not to FC and not aiming perfection, its just an extra challenge but as long you enjoy the game, all's good to go.

Have a good time~~