hi :D
baton
o/
-Scatter-
i'll give this a shot
Arigato Ni San
id like to play in this tourney if possible :D rank 49k
Kuivik
Hello, I would like to participate on this tournament.
heisiban
Something
idyll
waddup
DeletedUser_6606172
Plz play Gatari. Gatari is the best server!
Tilted_Goshu

OwO

Darctuile
hi
Ho Ping
I wanna join
[Goldey]
hi im bad owo
Brenyku
nii chan I love you
yes yes yes play with me
Asckar
Let's Win
osu lol
yes i exhibit interest in joining this competition
Mari Setogaya
sign me up
PM ME YUR MEMES
July 1st, 2019
Dear Diary,
Today was a pretty good day. I woke up today feeling well rested and had high hopes for school today (theres a math test UGH!!). Mom had the day off and she made my favorite breakfast, fried eggs (sunny side up) and kebab. Dad wasn't home too! Very good for me because my back was getting sore.
When I arrived to school, I got to see Jennifer! She's super cute, but I don't have the guts to talk to her. But today in English when we were turning in our notebooks I got to put mine on top of hers!! X3 I think I'm making progress!!!
It wasn't all good today though. I bumped into Chad today. Chad always talks to Jennifer, only because he's the best Wall Ball player! (BY CHEATING!! I EVEN SAW HIM HIT THE BALL WITH THE SIDE OF HIS ARM AND THATS CHEATING!) Chad asked if he could borrow a pencil for class today. HOW USELESS! HE CAN'T EVEN COME TO CLASS PREPARED TO WRITE! I only allowed him one of my pencils because getting along with him is my best bet at getting close to Jennifer. Little did he know I purposefully gave him the dull one so his handwriting would look sloppy in front of her! HA!
For lunch, I had my favorite. Green Onion Leeks and Kebab! To top it off, I ate lunch with my best friend, Peter! Peter's super nice. He gave me a Rice Crispy Treat today (with M&Ms! SCORE!). People always make fun of Peter because he has down syndrome, but I think we get along ok. Even if all he does is sit next to me for lunch and hands me Rice Crispy Treats.
There was P.E. today, usually my favorite but we had to do the pacer test. UUUUGHHH. I don't know how many times I can hear the usual "The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start." Its so STUPID! I just wanna play games, not run in a straight line back and forth like Suzie when she gets into the sugar.
However, I think the worst part of this day would be the math test before we left. NNNNGGGH I couldn't focus on the test, I just wanted to go home and watch my favorite anime, Jojo! And I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE math. It's so stupid and makes no sense! Who cares about what 3 times 3 is or what does x equal. None of that teaches me Japanese so I can watch anime without subtitles, and I'm definitely not watching in English dubbed. Chad watches Jojo in English dubbed and he's so DUMB! I also think I failed that math test. Maybe I should have practiced my division tables :(.
Luckily for me, my mom made my favorite dinner to make up for my distasteful test performance! Baked Beans and Roasted Duck! My mom also told me that she and dad would be gone today and my Uncle was coming tomorrow to take care of me while I'm home with out them. She said he also has a surprise for me! I can't wait! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!

Note to self: Ask Chad for pencil back. I'm 100% for sure I forgot to ask for it back, but it should have been his responsibility to give it back with out being asked! RUDE!
show more