forum

How To Stop Osu! Addiction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dunst
this game is so addicting how to stop it?
TheLegendaryHD
I'm not sure if this a real question or compliment to the game.
MrSparklepants
You don't, you're here forever man.
Tad Fibonacci
Go find a better video game.
ColdTooth
You've played this game for less than 48 hours, and you're calling it that you're addicted? Fuck's sake I have almost 850 hours there's no way YOU are addicted.

Also play more lolllllllllllllllll
Serraionga
You need a few things to free yourself from the chains of addiction!

1. The ability to plan other activities that can stimulate and amuse your brain comes from the imagination you have to come up with them.

2. If you say that "this game is so addicting" then what you need is a little push on this thing called will that we all have in greater or less measure!

3. Surely, osu! must take a lot of your time if you took the time to create a thread in OT (of all places) asking how to stop your addiction. Look for more activities that you might like. Time doesn't wait for anyone, and once it passes you never get it back!

Meah
Find a girlfriend
Sunkiss
You’re kinda new still so the first month or two will have you addicted but trust me, you’ll get sick of it eventually.
Aiseca
Post more band hang out here more on OT!

"WE have cookies!!!"
levesterz
Delete system 32 and all is done
Literally like everything will delete
abraker
sudo rm -fr - -no-preserve-root
SunriseAbsence
You are here forever
- EdgarNitroX
Do a high rank and stuck on it :D
Carmlillball
Find some songs you like so much that you don't want to play Osu! because you just want to listen to these songs instead.

I struggle with this all the time, because most of the songs I love aren't on Osu!.
meowingtea
>how to stop it
Why should you?!
abraker
email staff to scramble your password