forum

Aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Headcrab
Problem details: weird aim problem?

So i have almost reached 800 hours in osu, and throughout those hours, i have tried quite a lot of playstyles different tablets, tables and chairs. I've come to realize that no matter what i seem to try, I always have problems aiming on the left side of the screen, it's like I can only use my hand/arm at 10% strenght compared to a full 100%.

This doesn't only happen with tablet, it also happens with mouse as well, if you have any clue what might be the problem, feel free to give me a message, and i'll shower pictures and etc if needed.
DXPOHIHIHI
you suck like me

except you suck double because you bought shit
Justified
Ehh, there's not much I can say to help but I know lots of people also have trouble aiming the left side of the screen (especially if you are left-handed) so you're not alone. Your area position might be cucking you or maybe try to force yourself to aim with your wrist more?
Topic Starter
Headcrab

szkiller wrote:

you suck like me

except you suck double because you bought shit

yeah probably

Ehh, there's not much I can say to help but I know lots of people also have trouble aiming the left side of the screen (especially if you are left-handed) so you're not alone. Your area position might be cucking you or maybe try to force yourself to aim with your wrist more? [/quote]

and when i force my wrist it just ends up hurting, also i am right handed
dung eater
Use your wrist less for aim.