forum

Contamination Report

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
This is a report concerning the nuked subforum area /t/926421. The following details are being made available to the public and may contain redacted info. Details surrounding the effects of the bomb under purview of A-Breaking Laboratory.

I. Investigation of area /t/926421

Prior to investigation it was assumed the area was contaminated by extreme doses of valhalla type radiation. This is known to kill most known strains of the Trashipitus Virus due to extreme amounts of quality. However, some common strains of Trashipitus Virus remain in the area. Severe deformation of thread-post continuum has rendered the area to be contaminated with ▇▇▇▇▇▇ instead, which we know very little about. This substance was first discovered at /p/7000000 when trace amount came through the portal. Further investigations revealed that the substance was not from the other side of the portal, but rather created on the boundary of the portal. Current leading hypothesis is that the substance is created in response to thread-post deformation.

No remains of any frogs were found. A survey to the area indicate that this area never contained fresh water, which frogs require. A dusty ▇▇▇▇ feather was found laying under some rubble. Some traces of 99% alcohol were found surrounding from areas /p/▇▇▇▇▇▇ to /p/▇▇▇▇▇▇. Several mutated strains of Trashiputus were found surrounding the traces of 99% alcohol. A quarantine zone has been set up around the area.

On day 1 of investigation ▇▇▇▇ came in contact with one of the mutated Trashipitus strain and suffered explosive shitposting. The subject yelled ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ for 4 seconds then again for 2 minutes in one breath before violently detonating. The area will remain contaminated until the year ▇▇▇.

II. The missile technology

The bomb does not seem to be designed to devastate large amounts of the area. The explosion was relatively small as well. Overlord Ephemeral's use of powers was recorded to use more energy than the bomb. It is believed most of the energy dissipated into the thread-post continuum shortly after detonation. The missile was identified to be related to the ▇▇▇▇▇▇ type of weapon used by ▇▇▇▇. However, the contents of the payload used for detonation largely remains unknown.
ColdTooth
ok
AquaTail
ok
Carmlillball
Absolutely none of this stuff makes any sense to me but I truthfully admire the effort everyone's putting into this strange government thing.
Vuelo Eluko
abraker got exiled from scp foundation for stealing dr bright's quesadilla from the mcirowave and had to turn to ot
Westonini
can someone please tell me which SCP this is?

https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/880245?n=1

also I hear it's still on the loose...
ColdTooth

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

abraker got exiled from scp foundation for stealing dr bright's quesadilla from the mcirowave and had to turn to ot

WHY DID I FUCKING DIE LAUGHING LMAO
ERA Puzzle

ColdTooth wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Your constitution stat isnt high enough
KatouMegumi
level 4 access here. uncensor ples
ColdTooth

Puzzle wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

fucK YOU
Achromalia

ColdTooth wrote:

Puzzle wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

fucK YOU
GHAHAHHHAH FUCK

ghhhkhg

sorry. that's fucking hilarious.