forum

Improving at osu is so simple yet so discouraging

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuroni
Because sometimes you know exactly what you're doing but you still make mistakes again and again, then you try to find an excuse and a particular way to fix it but you already know the only solution to this is "playing more" so you can't help but keep on playing aimlessly and being engulfed by the crippling depression...
KupcaH
Make "playing more" fun. I cannot see myself playing if I don't want to do that and it brings me frustration.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

KupcaH wrote:

Make "playing more" fun. I cannot see myself playing if I don't want to do that and it brings me frustration.

I can only have fun when playing offline but if so i won't find enough tension to improve my nerve control which also sucks.
Vuelo Eluko
improving is basically impossible for some people like me
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Everyone improves at different rates, so still the old advice but i'll add more to it like "play more with a good mindset" rather than just "play more"
DXPOHIHIHI

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

this
Rikii

Kuroni wrote:

play more with a good mindset

This. People say play more and not farm more. For me, improving or not is just an addition. I just like clicking circle and listening to the music man.
the ball man
Bro I got 8k ranks in the past 8 days by choking farm maps
Justified
I wish I could play more each day, but my muscles get tired af after spamming 6* for 2 hours
Vysion
When you get tilted it's harder to improve because you can't focus. When you can't focus, you will miss notes. Taking breaks is important in pretty much any game and osu is no exception.

Tldr, take breaks often (and drink lots of water if you're exhausted often)
Rikii

ItzJustAlex wrote:

Bro I got 8k ranks in the past 8 days by choking farm maps

Well, getting rank is also a kind of having fun. Even I like it.