Suzuki Konomi - ALKATALE (Taishi Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AJiSAI-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 19, 2019 at 7:15:11 PM

Artist: Suzuki Konomi
Title: ALKATALE (Taishi Remix)
Source: Summer Pockets
Tags: seven's sea visual arts オープニングテーマ op opening 魁 sakigake 折戸伸治 orito shinji 中山真斗 nakayama masato character1
BPM: 144
Filesize: 13703kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Unrequited (4.5 stars, 371 notes)

Download: Suzuki Konomi - ALKATALE (Taishi Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really love ALKATALE (Taishi Remix). Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love it so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening to that sweet, angelic voice of Suzuki Konomi. It is my life goal to rank it and just let everyone play it. I fall asleep at night dreaming of it holding a personal concert for me, and then it would be so tired that it comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold it's slider for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on its hit circles just to hear what kind of wuwuwuwuwu hitsounds it would let out. Then, I would play it while it clings to my slider hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as it wuwuwuwuwu's louder and louder. I would give up almost anything just for it to be moved to the ranked section. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of it. When I wake up, ranking ALKATALE (Taishi Remix) is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on it. When I go come home, I go on the computer to see if Xexxar has come out of the hot tub, only to be disappointed. When I go to sleep, I dream of ALKATALE (Taishi Remix) and I living a happy life together, being at the top of the charts. ALKATALE (Taishi Remix) is my pride, passion, and joy. If others were to call it "a fun map," I would probably get diabetes from their sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but ALKATALE (Taishi Remix)'s ranked status. If it were for it, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without it, my life would serve no purpose. I really love ALKATALE (Taishi Remix).

Credits to kitafuma for letting me use his set: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/974771#taiko/2040377